2022 Scottish Local Elections 5th May ** Official Match Thread**

28 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I take back my earlier panicky comment. SNP up 2 points in percentage terms, up in number of councillors and having increased the gap from 2nd since last time.

Airdrie South. Voted SNP 1 and 2. Gave a 3 reluctantly to the Labour guy who was not known to me as a prominent Orange official. Don't know who got through yet in the later transfers. The Conservative guy did hand me a leaflet last week but I could not reward him with even a 5. 

Big surprise in Inverness Central.  The SNP had one councillor already but I didn't expect them to get two of the three seats.  Delightful that the ghastly Tory didn't get in either so they'll be no moving of the railway station and sticking a road through it and certainly no seaview park miles from anywhere.

Just now, Chapelhall chap said:

Airdrie South. Voted SNP 1 and 2. Gave a 3 reluctantly to the Labour guy who was not known to me as a prominent Orange official. Don't know who got through yet in the later transfers. The Conservative guy did hand me a leaflet last week but I could not reward him with even a 5. 

Airdrie North elected a known Orangeman for Labour 

36CD9046-5861-465A-AA9A-870F1FAE85BA.jpeg

67DFE3DF-D041-414B-B749-8C69CF383877.jpeg

I can confirm I have also been blocked by the Alba frother (and several others as well now) simply for stating that his tears would lead to a weather warning needing to be declared.

Shame that. I was just looking out for Scotland.

1 minute ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Tremendous news and a victory for Dunbar over the sectarian hate campaign that was waged against him.

it just shows that voters weren’t taken in by the anti-orange nonsense.

Not just that Airdrie's a bigot infested shitehole, no?

3 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Tremendous news and a victory for Dunbar over the sectarian hate campaign that was waged against him.

it just shows that voters weren’t taken in by the anti-orange nonsense.

Good for you. Tricky to find an angle today but that's not bad 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

Not just that Airdrie's a bigot infested shitehole, no?

No, it's exactly as I said.

Despite the effort of many to stir up a sectarian hate campaign, the voters saw through it and voted for him anyway.

The bigoted language you've just used suggests to me that you're actually part of the problem.

Just now, Duries Air Freshener said:

No, it's exactly as I said.

Despite the effort of many to stir up a sectarian hate campaign, the voters saw through it and voted for him anyway.

The bigoted language you've just used suggests to me that you're actually part of the problem.

Ohhhhh, they voted for him for reasons other than sectarian hate, gotcha. TBF I might've voted for him if he could hook me up with these lads, a two-fisted hand shandy isn't cheap at the local knocking shop. 

36CD9046-5861-465A-AA9A-870F1FAE85BA.jpeg