Strip clubs to be banned?

ICTChris

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-62913480

Glasgow keeping the licenses, so it can become

"She said Glasgow risked becoming Scotland's sex capital and "a city for stags, sex tourism and sex entertainment"."

My slogan for the city,

Glasgow - Scotland's City for Bigots & Boobs 

15 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-62913480

Glasgow keeping the licenses, so it can become

"She said Glasgow risked becoming Scotland's sex capital and "a city for stags, sex tourism and sex entertainment"."

My slogan for the city,

Glasgow - Scotland's City for Bigots & Boobs 

"Peepholes make Glasgow"

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Has anybody ever attended such a place? 

It's my idea of a nightmare. 

Honest to f**k

I can genuinely think of nothing worse than paying £20 for a girl to half heartedly dance around a pole to some inane song whilst pretending to tease me for 3.5 minutes. If i want to give women lots of money to treat me like shite ill just stay in the house. 

16 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Honest to f**k

I'll put my hand up and admit to visiting The Western Bar on the West Port when I was in my late teens. Used to go with my mate who was a police cadet at the time.

The only thing that sticks in my mind was a stripper getting up on the stage (was about 6 ft. off the deck if memory serves) and flipping a 50p piece to one of the punters, then calling out the numbers of the songs she wanted played from the jukebox.

And the beer was bowfin'..............................

19 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Honest to f**k

A couple of times, on stag nights, many moons ago. The first one was genuinely accidental, we were pub-crawling in Aberdeen while and ended up in a place called Bugsy Malones (i think). We were pretty pished by this point and had ordered a full round of drinks before we noticed there were about four dancers with their tits out. This neatly explained why the round was as dear as f**k. 

The second was in Blackpool, memorable only for us superbly ambushing the round dodger of the group. Waitress came over to take our order and the tight b*****d, clearly panicking that there was no escape ordered "10 straight vodkas", just as she was heading off the get them another boy shouted "mhak them fuckin' doubles please". 

£52. 

Superb. It was possibly the most horrendous vodka ever but worth it to see the colour drain from his coupon. 

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Saves you signing on I suppose.

DHSS HQ was in Lady Lawson Street. I spent a lot of time up there in training as they tried to drum some sense in to me. I couldn't get to and from work without passing the Pubic Triangle. Diversity hadn't been invented and you were still expected to be drunk at work. Happier, simpler times.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

DHSS HQ was in Lady Lawson Street. I spent a lot of time up there in training as they tried to drum some sense in to me. I couldn't get to and from work without passing the Pubic Triangle. Diversity hadn't been invented and you were still expected to be drunk at work. Happier, simpler times.

Passing?