Strip clubs to be banned?

ICTChris

13 minutes ago, coprolite said:

My mate spent about £25k on credit cards for strippers and paid them to just talk to him, just a normal conversation, not talking dirty or anything. He was having quite a serious mental health episode though. 

I would have done it for £24k.

(tell "your mate" that for next time).

Some enterprising town should step up and become the strip club capital of Scotland. Throw open the doors to strippers, massage parlours and the like. Allow a free place for P&B members to be dragged to against their will. 

Any volunteers?

5 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Some enterprising town should step up and become the strip club capital of Scotland. Throw open the doors to strippers, massage parlours and the like. Allow a free place for P&B members to be dragged to against their will. 

Any volunteers?

Having seen the latest entries on the "Horrific Club Photos", please let it not be Falkirk.

9 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Any volunteers?

I believe there's a place in Ruel Street in Glasgow that could be used for said entertainment.  Big bonus for the more mature P & Bers is that there would appear to be plenty of maws who have been in the vicinity over the years, so all bases covered for those who froth at the breeks when ladies divest themselves of their clothes.  Win - Win.

54 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Any volunteers?

Kilmarnock?

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Good news for p&b members that won't get dragged to these places of sin after April 23

I don't think the vote means that the existing places have to close.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Bad news that the p&bers might be led astray 

Edited by doulikefish

Any volunteers?

Now that oil prices are back up Aberdeen should soon again be awash with offshore workers with spare income, limited time to spend it and a logistical obstacle in the way of forming a conventional romantic relationship

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Any volunteers?

Stirling can get it instead of the new national stadium.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

No, but it means when they apply for a licence next year they will be refused. Might still change though, as the girls that work there are talking about restriction to their ability to work, sending the trade underground etc etc.

Strip Clubs are places where young women use their sexual power to milk men of their money - I'm fine with that. 

By way of contrast, Scottish Councils not only license but also on occasion promote boxing events featuring half naked men trying to inflict brain damage on each other for the public's entertainment. That is apparently to be encouraged but strip clubs are to be closed.

It's a strange World.

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I imagine the tories who squeal endlessly about 'Cancel Culture' will be outraged over legitimate businesses being forcibly closed.

Any minute now.

I’d wager than the holy willie waving is a convenient cover for police wanting them shut due to the people who may/may not own them. A proceeds of crime route to closing them is probably impossible so saying it’s for the moral wellbeing of the ladies who work there is an easier way of doing it. 

Wouldn't some of the strippers just go online, ie webcams or Onlyfans?

They'd be doing similar work and would be "objectified" in the same way. 

Absolutely nothing will be achieved in banning the clubs.

55 minutes ago, Paul Kersey said:

Wouldn't some of the strippers just go online, ie webcams or Onlyfans?

They'd be doing similar work and would be "objectified" in the same way. 

Absolutely nothing will be achieved in banning the clubs.

They could go and work in one of the council licensed brothels in Edinburgh.