Experts

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Ah, the sweet aroma of arrogance from one of the sanctimonious tribe. 🤣

"If I am ignorant about science then everyone else must be too."

That's quite the logical argument there Rocket Man. 🤣

BTW, which "experts" are you talking about here?

Almost all of them have been shown to be wrong on almost every issue over the last 2 years. But you reckon we should bow down to them because they have a wee certificate from Harvard Uni? 🤣 

Name one of them who has been consistently correct about covid. It took most of these idiots almost a year to work out that covid was airborne FFS. 🤣

your emojis say it all. And talking of arrogance:

- why do you consider anyone who is not presenting an opinion (on Covid or Russia) as a nailed on "fact", ignorant of the subject matter in your view? 

- In the referring to C19 "experts" generally as "idiots", you are presenting yourself as knowing better through presumably accessing and understanding a range of sources and studies not available to any current virologist or epidemiologist? 

I'll borrow all of your emojis here. 

6 hours ago, Snafu said:

Don't forget the school of life.

P&B is a big part of how to be socially acceptable and not be an f***in weirdo. 

The latest thing I have learned is that people who paint their lounge walls yellow are quite likely to murder you or stroke your hair when you sit in front of them at a football match. 

I’m quite liderally painting someone’s lounge walls yellow today. Wouldn’t mind someone stroking my hair at the football tbh.

15 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I am regularly tickled by the complete conviction that a quickly arrived at opinion is expressed as an irrefutable fact on both these threads. Academics, diplomats and scientists who are hugely qualified and experienced in their respective fields would hesitate on/qualify their assessment more than your average P&B poster on those threads 😂

quote-one-of-the-painful-things-about-ou

11 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm a black belt in Nocando.

© Half Man half Biscuit.

As for me. I ken next to f**k all about f**k all.

The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know enough.

Edited by Suspect Device

Below from the Covid thread. Umpteen self proclaimed virology and epidemiology experts on there

Ooft!
Iceland actually have the honesty to say what every other political leader is pretending not to support.
Every developed country appears to have now realised that herd immunity was the only option after all once vaccines were in place.
Seriously, the government should be trawling this thread for their next set of expert advisors. Quite frankly, I'm losing count of the number of things we've all been saying on here for 2 years that have eventually come to pass. Not bad for a bunch of keyboard warriors who spent 3 minutes on research as KingRocketman so eloquently put it yesterday. We'd be a lot cheaper than those suits from Harvard as well. [emoji1787]

47 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Below from the Covid thread. Umpteen self proclaimed virology and epidemiology experts on there

Ooft!
Iceland actually have the honesty to say what every other political leader is pretending not to support.
Every developed country appears to have now realised that herd immunity was the only option after all once vaccines were in place.
Seriously, the government should be trawling this thread for their next set of expert advisors. Quite frankly, I'm losing count of the number of things we've all been saying on here for 2 years that have eventually come to pass. Not bad for a bunch of keyboard warriors who spent 3 minutes on research as KingRocketman so eloquently put it yesterday. We'd be a lot cheaper than those suits from Harvard as well. emoji1787.png

The guy who wrote it is chief gimp on that thread, and that’s some doing as there’s some tough competition.