Penalty for Rangers v Motherwell Sun 27th Feb

12 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I happened to be in and around the Ibrox area not long after the game finished.

Lots of miserable, genuinely distraught looking Rangera fans who looked like their lives had just crumbled.

Very pleasing end to the week.

Things you like to see/ hear!

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Learn what? I didn’t watch one minute of your game. You made an utter fool of yourself with your turgid football comments and I mocked you a little. That’s all

Nice to know your life is so full you spent your Sunday watching Rangers 

Raging 

the-big-house-must-stay-open-1.jpg

59 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I hope for your sake you never watched the last Celtc game that your club was involved in. 

Switched it on just as Aribo played Arfield through. Minutes later was 2-0 and went down the stairs to watch the rest of the game and it was 3-0. Watched second half and Rangers did ok but Celtic were playing out the game. 

Never went to the game at Ibrox when Helander scored or the 1-0 Jack game. 

I hate Old Firm games and what it does to normally decent people. Never missed them at all during the banter years. 

3 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Switched it on just as Aribo played Arfield through. Minutes later was 2-0 and went down the stairs to watch the rest of the game and it was 3-0. Watched second half and Rangers did ok but Celtic were playing out the game. 

Never went to the game at Ibrox when Helander scored or the 1-0 Jack game. 

I hate Old Firm games and what it does to normally decent people. Never missed them at all during the banter years. 

Fair play.  I do actually believe you too. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Fair play.  I do actually believe you too. 

I was at the 4-0 semi final game when Halliday was subbed. The worst footballing experience I’ve put myself through. Outplayed , outclassed and 4-0 seriously flattered Rangers. If Celtic had gone for it that day the 7-1 result could have been in danger 

Just now, AJF said:

Gio in his interview suggested there was an offside. Haven’t seen it back but could be that.

Ah well, ‘these things even themselves out over the season’.

By f**k it's hard sitting on your hands and keeping your emotions in check when you're in hospitality amongst the opposition support, and your team scores!!

Thought the game was gone as soon as Rangers 2nd went in, but massive credit to the team for that 2nd half. Need to follow it up with positive results in the next 2 games coming up at home.

A belly full of free beer and an unexpected, but very welcome point. I've had a fucking lovely Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

So now we know why the Dutchman got the job.

Somebody really should have told the new Rangers manager that Scottish football doesn’t have, and is never getting, a VAR system, before he agreed to take the job.