Video to audio file

Busta Nut

Not entirely sure what you're trying to do? If it's already in audio format it wouldn't be a video?

Anyway, VLC media player can convert most formats. Open VLC, click on Media then convert/save. Add the original file then click convert/save at the bottom.

Under profile, choose from a load of video or audio options. Then browse to where you want to save the converted file. Remember to change the file extension at the end to match the option you have chosen.

11 hours ago, blueone said:

Not entirely sure what you're trying to do? If it's already in audio format it wouldn't be a video?

Anyway, VLC media player can convert most formats. Open VLC, click on Media then convert/save. Add the original file then click convert/save at the bottom.

Under profile, choose from a load of video or audio options. Then browse to where you want to save the converted file. Remember to change the file extension at the end to match the option you have chosen.

Sorry I missed out *on youtube*

On 22/02/2022 at 11:43, Busta Nut said:

Found a few audiobooks on youtube I am wanting to convert but everything I find seems like a bag of shite.

What's best to use?

17 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Sorry I missed out *on youtube*

Ok, gotcha. Most of the free options are pretty restrictive. Much better to sign up for something like https://real-debrid.com/premium

Various prices for different periods depending how many files you want to download.

Once signed up go to downloader tab https://real-debrid.com/downloader   paste in the YT url and click unrestrict my links. Then click the mp3 file for audio only.

Tested it on an 8 hour file and worked fine.  Not high quality but listenable. Probably get higher quality by downloading the video and extracting the audio by VLC.

Debrid has other uses too - search debrid on the forum.

Screenshot 2022-02-24 162819.jpg