Pars vs Killie - 26th Feb

6 hours ago, killiemilan said:

It really was an awful game of football though I have seen much worse and that is just this season! @Cardle is Magic must not have seen much football at this level if that was the worst ever. 

I’ve seen us play worse and I’ve seen the opposition play worse but rarely have I witnessed both sides so utterly lacking in any ability. It actually was deeply depressing to be reminded of how awful the standard is in this division.

I have no idea how they’ll scramble a highlights package together tbh.

I’ve seen us play worse and I’ve seen the opposition play worse but rarely have I witnessed both sides so utterly lacking in any ability. It actually was deeply depressing to be reminded of how awful the standard is in this division.
I have no idea how they’ll scramble a highlights package together tbh.
I've no idea either as the feed barely went 5 seconds without stuttering.

Watched the game on the stream yesterday - wish I hadn't bothered. Dull with little in the way of action bar Ambrose's effort that went off the bar and out injury time curler that the goalie saved in around 90+2. 

Yet another chance to gain ground on our rivals, and we rather predictably pass it up. If we don't take these chances we absolutely do not deserve to win a title.

Shite game, we were less shite than Dunfermline in the first half and they were less shite than us in the second so 0-0 just about right. On the plus side I enjoyed my first trip to East End Park, parking was no bother, great view considering we were behind the goals, the park looked in great condition and the Pars fans I met on the way to and from the ground were friendly and happy to chat about the game. Also my daughter and I saw a cracking game of ice hockey in Kirkcaldy last night.