Pars vs Killie - 26th Feb

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
4 hours ago, Fide said:
Agreed. This is a must win for Killie. No more careless point dropping. 

Bolt. We need them more, be nice.

Thank you for your viewpoint. I understand it and appreciate your stance. After careful consideration I must advise that we need the 3 points more. Apologies x 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Thank you for your viewpoint. I understand it and appreciate your stance. After careful consideration I must advise that we need the 3 points more. Apologies x 

To be fair, I'd respectfully suggest that it would be a most magnanimous gesture for the Pars to kindly donate the three points to your Ayrshire visitors on Saturday.

33 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

To be fair, I'd respectfully suggest that it would be a most magnanimous gesture for the Pars to kindly donate the three points to your Ayrshire visitors on Saturday.

I wholeheartedly concur. 

2 minutes ago, fullmetaljacket said:

What's the weather like up there?
Do Pars fans think there is any danger of this not going ahead?

There is a danger but Friday is forecast to be sunny most of the day, should be fine. 

What's the weather like up there?
Do Pars fans think there is any danger of this not going ahead?

Game will be fine, barring some freak weather in the next 48 hours. A lot of the snow from today has gone already and none of it was icy. Meant to be dry next 2 days and not ridiculously cold, so I’d be amazed if this game was called off.

Pitch would have been fine at 3pm last Saturday. Just the crazy weather on the Friday had the pitch flooded, but it all drained away overnight. I don’t think there are any real worries about our pitch - it’s one of the grass pitches in better condition than most in the league.

The way the starting XI is written suggests Lewis McCann will be at right back. 

Obviously that's nonsense and it will be Ambrose probably, with, I imagine, Todd at centre back alongside Donaldson, or Todd at right back with Ambrose in the middle.

Odd either way as Breen, Martin and Fenton are on the bench.

Still no Dom either. Only one striker on the bench now as well.

Edited by DA Baracus

Whoever is at right-back, the selection is still fucking diabolical. O’Hara has proved he can score goals in this league. Why is he still frozen out? Why is Dom not starting when he is obviously fit? I can genuinely see this being a route today.

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Whoever is at right-back, the selection is still fucking diabolical. O’Hara has proved he can score goals in this league. Why is he still frozen out? Why id Dom not starting when he is obviously fit? I can genuinely see this being a route today.

A route to League 1...