Ross County v St. Johnstone - Sat, 26th Feb

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Can’t complain.  We haven’t kept the ball at all this half and second best by a mile.

We have no one remotely close to Charles Cooke or Hungbo in terms of quality in attacking areas.

Whilst I don’t necessarily disagree, with a competent goalkeeper, this is probably still 1-1. Parish is a disaster, offers no confidence to the defence at all!

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Agent Parish don't you mean?

Won't matter because we're dreadful.

Just gone 4-0 down now.

Honestly I'd rather believe he's trying to relegate us than believe we have him in the starting line up, just completely shit.

1 minute ago, PSJ.84 said:

Seeing those substitution left me thinking this again 

Swap May for Ciftci and he's literally made the exact same subs and changed to the exact same shape.

On 26/02/2022 at 16:30, RandomGuy. said:

Swap May for Ciftci and he's literally made the exact same subs and changed to the exact same shape.

Laughable.

All fine with him having a go in fixtures in which it’s pretty vital we get something, but there’s probably a better way to do than Chuck them all on at once

Edited by PSJ.84

5 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

On a separate note, County better hope they hang onto Charles-Cook and Hungbo. The way they play it's almost like they've built their team around them. 

Yeah. Hopefully they don't sell two players that are utterly vital to the way they set up. Imagine doing that.