Ross County v St. Johnstone - Sat, 26th Feb

With St. Johnstone beating Hearts at weekend, they will be right up for this and looking to get a winning run going . Massive match, one of those that will be important not to lose. A home win would be season defining. Can't wait!!

I expect we’ll line up same as Saturday but with Zander back for El Paz. A bit of consistency of selection at last. Booth for Gallacher might be the other change but I think we’re more likely to see Booth back for the rangers game where we’ll look to be more defensive. 

massive game for both clubs - County win and it will be very difficult for us to catch them. We win and it’s game on to potentially avoid the play off, which seemed unthinkable only a few weeks ago. 

coys!!

We have been poor in the last couple of games after some really positive results , need to get ourselves up for this one as if we lose we are dragged right back in, 

I’d line up as

laidlaw

randall Baldwin watson vokins

tillson

charles-cook callachan spittal hungbo

white

Feels like we have genuine attacking options and decisions to make for the first time in ages.

Hendry, Middleton, Crawford have all contributed to goals over the past month and are probably hard to drop. Cifti is fit again and looks a class act. I did want to see Cifti and Hendry up front together, but can't see us leaving out Glenn.

Think we have to reward the team that won on Saturday, and give even more incentive to keep winning. Zander back in though if he's fit.

Clark

Cleary Gordon McCart

Sang Hallberg Davidson Gallacher

Crawford

Hendry Middleton

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Feels like we have genuine attacking options and decisions to make for the first time in ages.

Hendry, Middleton, Crawford have all contributed to goals over the past month and are probably hard to drop. Cifti is fit again and looks a class act. I did want to see Cifti and Hendry up front together, but can't see us leaving out Glenn.

Think we have to reward the team that won on Saturday, and give even more incentive to keep winning. Zander back in though if he's fit.

Clark

Cleary Gordon McCart

Sang Hallberg Davidson Gallacher

Crawford

Hendry Middleton

Yeah this is probably the team I’d go with, although would be very tempted to start Ciftci. Lionel Bair to make an impact from the bench potentially, although thought he looked cumbersome against St Mirren.

32 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Yeah this is probably the team I’d go with, although would be very tempted to start Ciftci. Lionel Bair to make an impact from the bench potentially, although thought he looked cumbersome against St Mirren.

I like Ciftci, but am I the only one that thought he looked absolutely knackered after 10 minutes on Saturday? Not sure he is close to starting games again yet.

I would go with the same team with Zander back in goal.

On 21/02/2022 at 12:07, Rcfc fan said:

We have been poor in the last couple of games after some really positive results , need to get ourselves up for this one as if we lose we are dragged right back in, 

I’d line up as

laidlaw

randall Baldwin watson vokins

tillson

charles-cook callachan spittal hungbo

white

Yeah, can't see much wrong with that XI Hopefully Spittal is back, don't know what was wrong but he was omitted from the squad totally last weekend.

As long as neither Samuel (Dominic or Alex) are not in the starting lineup we may have a chance.

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Ordered tickets for this at the weekend to arrive by post - today's mail has dropped but no tickets. 

Hoping they have some sort of backup here. Why no e-ticket option?

Same boat. Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

No e-ticket option or pay at the gate? How is one supposed to acquire briefs for this if they are buying a ticket tonight?

County normally have a ticket office open on the day for away fans. Sits right at the roadside as you drive into the stadium car park. 

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

No e-ticket option or pay at the gate? How is one supposed to acquire briefs for this if they are buying a ticket tonight?

There is a collect at the stadium option, presumably from the place that Saint Shug mentioned. 

I didn't fancy queueing and assumed, hopefully not naively, that 5 days would be sufficient time to post out tickets.  

A decisive game in our chances of finishing above 11th I think, mentally as well as the points it gives you.

To be going 7 unbeaten with 3 wins, from the position we were in, would be a huge message to send that we intend on getting out the mess we found ourselves in.

It feels too good to happen to us this season though so some morale crushing defeat is inbound.

Don't see any reason to change the line up from the Hearts game beyond putting a keeper in goals.

Clark

Sang - Cleary - Gordon - McCart - Gallacher

Hallberg - Davidson

Middleton - Hendry - Crawford

Crazy how much McCart and Crawford have improved in side that has confidence.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A decisive game in our chances of finishing above 11th I think, mentally as well as the points it gives you.

To be going 7 unbeaten with 3 wins, from the position we were in, would be a huge message to send that we intend on getting out the mess we found ourselves in.

It feels too good to happen to us this season though so some morale crushing defeat is inbound.

Don't see any reason to change the line up from the Hearts game beyond putting a keeper in goals.

Clark

Hallberg - Davidson

You do wonder if County might have more success against that shape and be a much bigger test of Sang and Gallacher defensively. 

Other than that if we play as we did on Saturday a draw would be a disappointment. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

To be going 7 unbeaten with 3 wins, from the position we were in, would be a huge message to send that we intend on getting out the mess we PUT ourselves in.

Clark

Hallberg - Davidson

Fixed that for you.