Raith Rovers v Partick Thistle - 26th Feb

3 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Collum telling Zanatta, "Wait until you see it back, it was soft as shite."

Looked like a shove in the back to me, albeit from 100 yards away. 

Goalless that half may be, but it had a very different feel to a lot of the goalless halves we've had recently. We still didn't really create anything for our lone striker but we were much better in and around the box. It wouldn't have come as a huge surprise if we'd actually scored, which hasn't always been the case. 

Still an air of fragility about the team at times, but you'd expect that when a side haven't won in nine. 

Thistle, somewhat understandably, look like a team missing Rudden, Graham and Tiffoney. 

3 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Even from 12 miles away it was at least a foul.

Yea, but it was also (just) outside the area.

Seems Tumilty is roaming forward much more than Dick…effectively. Wondering if that’s design based upon Partick or Dick’s less effective attacking play.

That's a more cohesive attacking performance than I've seen in months, but you'll still keep on drawing blanks with a team that has absolutely no striker's instinct. Varian had his best game in ages and Poplatnik caused a load of bother when he came on, but neither look remotely like putting the ball in the net. 

If I were pricing our First Goalscorer market for next week I don't know who I'd have at the shortest odds. Tumilty, maybe? 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Doesn't sound like I've missed much today then. Ten games without a win now. Abysmal stuff. 

As an aside, 1 goal in 4 games in the championship today. This must be the worst standard ever at this level. Absolute garbage from to bottom. 

Yep. Championship standard is chronic. 

Thistle definately had a couple of good chances but overall I thought we were the better side, we created a lot more than we have done for weeks. Side note 4 x 0-0 in the league, would have got some decent odds on that.

Edit - Livescore shows all games at 0-0, didn't realise QoS scored.

Edited by keyser_soze

Typical of this squad that when opportunity comes knocking they don't/cant lift their game.

Thistle can pick up points from their games in hand and it's us V ICT for the 4th spot. 

Really dire afternoon that does nothing to maintain those who attended never mind draw back those that didn't. 

Put simply we look like a squad that NEEDS a transfer window !!