Falkirk v Peterhead - 22/2/22

Desperately need to start putting points on the board and take advantage of these games in hand but I can’t see that starting tonight. Think we’ve lost every game at the Falkirk stadium since they’ve come down.So I fear it’s going to be a long drive back up the road tonight. Can only hope we’ve got some sort of good karma to cash in on for our recent performances. A goal would be nice though, I’d take that

3 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

10/11 for Falkirk tonight seems massive.

Hey, maybe I should go chasing my losses from Saturday, and put on a £33 bet to try and get my £30 back….

Thing is, virtually no-one has any confidence that we are capable of beating anyone at this point in time…….with the players we have in L1 we shouldn’t be sloshing around in the twilight zone between the two play off groups, but that is where we are, and that is where we deserve to be.

So do I have one more punt to recover my money? Probably not, possibly might……but if I do, it’s definitely the last FFC punt this year.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

The Falkirk TV commentators are right greeting faced c***s aren't they.

Feel like I've just listened to moaning for 86 minutes. To be honest some of it merited. The main commentator is normally quite easy to listen to.

If you are a Falkirk fan you want to see more fight and desire and not get bullied off the ball so easily.

Edited by CoveRangers1922