The Famous Aberdeen v Close but no Cigar United - Fergie Homecoming

6 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Can’t make the game but I hope that Utd fans give Sir Alex a good reception, a true legend of the game. I then hope the Utd team truly fucking ruin his day by pumping the Dons in front of a packed crowd but fully expect a 0-0 bore fest.  

Dylan Levitt to get the winner imo. A Man United player getting the winning goal in front of Sir Alex is written in the stars. Maybe.

FAO Red Shed - get this one going today lads and ladettes!

(probably be best for pre-match with the AC/DC version playing over the tannoy to keep everyone in time)

(Left side of shed (LSOS)) FER-GIE ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

(Right side of shed (RSOS)) O-JO ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

(LSOS) COR-MACK ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

(RSOS) FER-GIE 

(LSOS) He was caught in the middle of a railroad track

(RSOS) FER-GIE

(LSOS) He looked around, and he knew there was no turning back 

(RSOS) COR-MACK

(LSOS) His mind raced, what could he do?

(RSOS) RAM-IREZ

(LSOS) There was no help, no help from you

(RSOS) GOOD-WIN

(Main stand as shed points in their direction) Sound of the drums, the thunder of guns, tore me apart, you've been...

(Whole stadium) FERGIE-STRUCK. (whole stadium proceeds to rock out and then the teams emerge)

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

2 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

FAO Red Shed - get this one going today lads and ladettes!

(probably be best for pre-match with the AC/DC version playing over the tannoy to keep everyone in time)

(Left side of shed (LSOS)) FER-GIE ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

(Right side of shed (RSOS)) O-JO ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

(LSOS) COR-MACK ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh

(RSOS) FER-GIE 

(LSOS) He was caught in the middle of a railroad track

(RSOS) FER-GIE

(LSOS) He looked around, and he knew there was no turning back 

(RSOS) COR-MACK

(LSOS) His mind raced, what could he do?

(RSOS) RAM-IREZ

(LSOS) There was no help, no help from you

(RSOS) GOOD-WIN

(Main stand as shed points in their direction) Sound of the drums, the thunder of guns, tore me apart, you've been...

(Whole stadium) FERGIE-STRUCK. (whole stadium proceeds to rock out and then the teams emerge)

Got your megaphone today mate? 

A few budding Stock Aitken and Waterman types in the Dons support. Unfortunately Roger Vanden, Jonathan and Denis rather than Mike, Matt and Pete.

I'll echo @skinny arab above, Fergie deserves great respect from football fans, and although I sometimes was 'a bit put out' at him during his time at the Dons, let's hope the United contingent give him a great welcome.

3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

A few budding Stock Aitken and Waterman types in the Dons support. Unfortunately Roger Vanden, Jonathan and Denis rather than Mike, Matt and Pete.

I'll echo @skinny arab above, Fergie deserves great respect from football fans, and although I sometimes was 'a bit put out' at him during his time at the Dons, let's hope the United contingent give him a great welcome.

Agreed. A lot of Aberdeen fans stayed behind to applaud McLean in his last game. Might have helped that they pumped us 4-1 but still a nice touch.

15 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I'm sorry but I'd have that XI over Utds every day of the week.

No excuses.

Tend to agree, but we’re always weaker without Ross McCrorie, and if things aren’t going well few options to come on and change things positively.