Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

29 minutes ago, K.T said:

.. more nonsense ..

The most obvious thing here is that not a single Dundee fan has come to your support. Hours after you first claimed..

"I’d rather we were liquidated"

Nobody thinks that, because they've experienced it and you are too young to remember so are utterly clueless about it all. I'm sure you'll work it out once you grow up and get responsibilities for yourself.

30 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I strangely want a Dundee win here...

That's got to hurt, Tam. I thought you'd go with the "both teams lose" post.

As for the game, I asked earlier, who will be in goal against us? Is Ledgzins (sp?) out injured, is that why the flappy guy is being played?

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

The most obvious thing here is that not a single Dundee fan has come to your support. Hours after you first claimed..

"I’d rather we were liquidated"

Nobody thinks that, because they've experienced it and you are too young to remember so are utterly clueless about it all. I'm sure you'll work it out once you grow up and get responsibilities for yourself.

Sure Ric. I’m sure everyone reading this, including St Mirren fans, know that letting Celtic peddle their wares out of St Mirren’s stadium is tinpot as f**k. An indisputable fact.

Edited by K.T

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Shirley it would be called the Londonderry if it was sectarian?

Minter.

-6/10.

Are you claiming that the Apprentice Boys of *Derry* aren’t sectarian?

Why do Dundee fans sing a song apeing this sectarian organisation?

Why do they call their end of the Dens after this sectarian organisation?

8 minutes ago, K.T said:

Sure Ric. I’m sure everyone reading this, including St Mirren fans, know that letting Celtic peddle their wares out of St Mirren’s stadium is tinpot as f**k. An indisputable fact.

People reading this will know that you claimed your club would rather die so you could win an argument on the Internet.

Which, it has to be said, is quite the minter. Maybe move on from showing that level of tear stained keyboard action, it really would be best.

10 minutes ago, K.T said:

Indeed, it was disgusting.

But for the actual fans of a club to identify with a sectarian Protestant organisation that kick started the troubles in Northern Ireland ….. that’s a level of depravity that boggles the mind 

12 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Do Dundee fans still sing their song glorifying an organisation that triggered the troubles in Northern Ireland for decades? 

9 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Are you claiming that the Apprentice Boys of *Derry* aren’t sectarian?

Why do Dundee fans sing a song apeing this sectarian organisation?

Why do they call their end of the Dens after this sectarian organisation?

6 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Indeed, it was disgusting.

But for the actual fans of a club to identify with a sectarian Protestant organisation that kick started the troubles in Northern Ireland ….. that’s a level of depravity that boggles the mind 

Loves Religion it seems ^ 

No need to comment further.

Have a lovely Monday.

9 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Your central belt shitholes do

Yeah, you've over egged that pudding a bit, only a certain section of the central belt does, certainly not all of it, and I have to say I've never seen either side of the OF do a parade through Paisley.

Not sure what we should do about that, as while I'd love to see religion as a whole removed from this planet, it's still legal for such nonsense to go ahead. Just for reference, Aberdeen and Dundee can't ban marches like that, the reason there is likely to be none is down to no-one wanting to arrange it, not that the council somehow kiboshed it.

I should point out, it's not just the two sides of the OF that have religious parades in the city, where I used to stay, the local Gurdwara/Sikh parade went past my house.

Edited by Ric

7 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

What I will say is neither Aberdeen or Dundee allow Orange marches through their city. 

Your central belt shitholes do

Thats all I have to say on sycophants 

Indeed and partly explains why St Mirren fans are so disgusted that Dundee fans sing a song apeing the Apprentice Boys of Derry 😡