Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We didn't pay anything for him. Sent them Jakubiak.

That might still be a fleecing mind you.

The fee is still to be determined, Probably won't be much if he isn't that great for Dundee however. Jakubiak doing well for Thistle. 

I don't care how impacted by Covid a team is, to be at home and not threaten the opposition keeper once is just fucking tragic.
A rock and a hard place comes to mind with McPake's defensive shambles but alright on the eye (at times) and McGhee's ultra defensive, treat everyone as if they're Barca and try and nick something with 20 to go styles.
Grim.

I think that’s a tad harsh. He’s been left with a lot of shite by a manager I certainly never wanted. Mullen is out, Rudden has been out, he played the most attacking line up he could. Despite the revisionism from the victors (who write the history) that was a pretty close game. Another decent performance from Cammy who was probably still getting pelters. MacCowan was totally pish and clearly not 109%.

I think that’s a tad harsh. He’s been left with a lot of shite by a manager I certainly never wanted. Mullen is out, Rudden has been out, he played the most attacking line up he could. Despite the revisionism from the victors (who write the history) that was a pretty close game. Another decent performance from Cammy who was probably still getting pelters. MacCowan was totally pish and clearly not 109%.

100% lol.

41 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

When is Dundee’s ‘new manager bounce’ due to begin exactly?

February 2023, once Nelms finally sacks McGhee a week after the January window closes, following a run of 23 straight defeats. 

Just now, SuperSaints1877 said:

Will relegation be financially disastrous for Dundee? New stadium plans will go on hold I expect.

Why? 

The Americans said it matters not a jot what league Dundee are in. They aren't wanting a new 15,000 stadium to rent to a club who barely get 5,000 in the one they're in now. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Why? 

The Americans said it matters not a jot what league Dundee are in. They aren't wanting a new 15,000 stadium to rent to a club who barely get 5,000 in the one they're in now. 

Maybe they might just decide that soccer is not for them and close you down. 😂 

51 minutes ago, GAD said:

That's a proper relegator of a goal really. Dundee clinging on desperately for a point they didn't deserve, only to lose it with practically the last touch? They aren't coming back from that.

Spot on tbh, though for half of the fan base that feeling should've came as it did for me when McGhee was hired. He could quite feasibly go winless in his entire stint at Dens. Would've much preferred to be in this battle with McPake than McGhee, at least I knew the players played their hearts out for them.

But yes, there's no coming back from that sucker punch.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee