Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

Thought we were poor tonight, especially in the final 3rd but who cares, thats us safe now. 

What a fukin cross from young Jay to celebrate his international call up, and a smart finish from Ronan. 

Now i can sit back and enjoy the relegation race. 

Get the fermers doon.

I don't care how impacted by Covid a team is, to be at home and not threaten the opposition keeper once is just fucking tragic.

A rock and a hard place comes to mind with McPake's defensive shambles but alright on the eye (at times) and McGhee's ultra defensive, treat everyone as if they're Barca and try and nick something with 20 to go styles.

Grim.

We were bang average at best tonight, cannot believe how shite and toothless Dundee were. Don’t think you would have been that bad under McPake. Cammy Kerr only half decent player on the park for you.

Tait and Jones were dreadful for us tonight but we definitely deserved the win.

Was interested to see Rudden after hearing so much about him, he was fucking brutal though. That said, Rossi is a new depth of atrocious. 

I don't care how impacted by Covid a team is, to be at home and not threaten the opposition keeper once is just fucking tragic.
A rock and a hard place comes to mind with McPake's defensive shambles but alright on the eye (at times) and McGhee's ultra defensive, treat everyone as if they're Barca and try and nick something with 20 to go styles.
Grim.
Trying to nick something with 20 to go....the last 20m was the most one sided of the game, there was no element in what I saw of Dundee playing for that.

Surely in the 93rd min and under the cosh, Dundee couldn't win the game so in that situation you simply must ensure you don't lose it. Ronan had the freedom of the box to score which is dreadful in the context of the match at that stage.

4 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Jobby McColl FLEECED you for Rudden too 😂

Hide contents

😂

We didn't pay anything for him. Sent them Jakubiak.

That might still be a fleecing mind you.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

Trying to nick something with 20 to go....the last 20m was the most one sided of the game, there was no element in what I saw of Dundee playing for that.

Surely in the 93rd min and under the cosh, Dundee couldn't win the game so in that situation you simply must ensure you don't lose it. Ronan had the freedom of the box to score which is dreadful in the context of the match at that stage.

The subs were 'attacking' but just left a mess tbh.