Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

45 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Bought a ticket for Dens for the last two Wednesdays. 

Both with similar levels of fitba entertainment. Any chance tonight? 

If by "entertainment" you mean "eye-bleedingly awful attempted football from so-called professionals so bad that it makes you want to rub sea-salt into your freshly macheted testicles", then the answer is "Yes".

12 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

If by "entertainment" you mean "eye-bleedingly awful attempted football from so-called professionals so bad that it makes you want to rub sea-salt into your freshly macheted testicles", then the answer is "Yes".

Oooh so you are expecting an improvement on our usual standard this season then?

Can we build upon the 2 points without Charlie tonight? Not sure St Mirren are playing as badly as Motherwell, or Hibs, at moment. With injuries and close contact isolation period for covid continuing we'll be like Saturday I suppose, missing a bit from midfield, no recognised striker and the (poor) reserve keeper's reserve. Could be excruciating but I'd take a 0-0 

Edited by DieDee

Good luck to Dundee tonight.  Not because I give a shiny shite about St Mirren over taking us but you're all gid c***s.

St Mirren fans, told you over a month back congratulations on staying up and push on for the top six.  A Lot of you weren't convinced but I'm happy I was right (for a change)

Season defining game for us. 

Win and we still have a shot at top 6.

Draw and we are making it very hard for ourselves to get into the top 6. 

Lose and the pampers will be out for some and our attention will be drawn to the bottom 2 teams again. 

Ronan and Brophy returning could have a huge impact for us. Hopefully Main is on the bench again. Or will Robinson go for a Main-Brophy partnership