Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Fukin rich graph boy.

You videoed yourself playing Football Manager, in St Mirren pyjamas, in your mums basement, when you were quite clearly over 30.

You can mock me all you want but I'd still rather be me than you.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You videoed yourself playing Football Manager, in St Mirren pyjamas, in your mums basement, when you were quite clearly over 30.

You can mock me all you want but I'd still rather be me than you.

That person still isn't me ya dweeb. 

Is this you ? 

2784941600000578-3036912-Loughran_became_known_as_Statto_when_he_worked_alongside_David_B-a-5_1428998760159.jpg

This should be a win against the leagues worst team.  Dundee are going back down to the championship they are putting up a gusty fight but won't be enough to save them. St Mirren are in transmission with Robinson f**k me have I actually got that right lol.  Anyway St Mirren win sorry Dundee. 

3 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

This should be a win against the leagues worst team.  Dundee are going back down to the championship they are putting up a gusty fight but won't be enough to save them. St Mirren are in transmission with Robinson f**k me have I actually got that right lol.  Anyway St Mirren win sorry Dundee. 

I wouldn't be so sure about that

3 hours ago, hk blues said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that

No, he’s right, our transmission is jammed in reverse. Most gear levers go 1-2-3-4-5-6, Robinson’s goes 3-5-2, unfortunately though, his engine has no turbocharger. If only we were an electric car we’d be fine, Robinson has Main, Power.

Boom! Boom! Mr Roy…. Feck sake, I’ll grab my coat as I exit the internet. 😜

Edited by pozbaird

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

No, he’s right, our transmission is jammed in reverse. Most gear levers go 1-2-3-4-5-6, Robinson’s goes 3-5-2, unfortunately the engine has no turbocharger.

I guess the gusty fight we're showing will test that theory!

That person still isn't me ya dweeb. 
Is this you ? 
2784941600000578-3036912-Loughran_became_known_as_Statto_when_he_worked_alongside_David_B-a-5_1428998760159.jpg.1c49a0cd4bcbd32bbf500ae2f404adf2.jpg

Careful - this is the guy who could give you, and I quote, ‘a right hard punch in the puss’. He’s not just an internet hard man, he fancies he is IRL too [emoji51].

5 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Any news about who, if anyone, might be back available for this??

Legzdins, Adam & McGinn are possibilities as they're the non-Covid ones but McGhee didn't sound too confident.

None of the Covid cases will be back in time according to McGhee post-match.

Looking forward to reconciling with the best fan group in Scotland before and after the game. 

If any are in town, I've put £30 on a tab in The Salty Dog. Just head to the bar and quote "Buddees".

#Buddees

8 minutes ago, Lex said:

Game in doubt again? Forecast looks fairly similar to two weeks ago.

Might be better for us in terms of focussing on Saturday's cup game, but on balance I'd prefer to get it out of the way tonigt.