Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

The weather is really bad down here as well. Even if the pitch is ok, it might not be a very fun drive there and back from anyone heading from Paisley. I was actually in Dundee the day the last game was cancelled and it was a hellish drive home.

4 minutes ago, GAD said:

The weather is really bad down here as well. Even if the pitch is ok, it might not be a very fun drive there and back from anyone heading from Paisley. I was actually in Dundee the day the last game was cancelled and it was a hellish drive home.

Yeah, the added effect being this is an evening game, so you'll be doing it in the dark.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Yeah, the added effect being this is an evening game, so you'll be doing it in the dark.

Yep, and lets be honest, if the weather is as bad as the Dundee boys are saying the game will be shit anyway. I think it'll be off.

No problem. Gives Robinson more time with the players, now his debut will be a home game in which we can warmly welcome him before hopefully spanking the Jambos. Weather has been utter shite, no reflection on Dundee FC, not too devastated by this news at all TBH.

36 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You should have had a word with your avatar pic, see if he could have held back a flood, turned water into wine, turned Muttley into a good appointment. That sort of thing. 😜

It's him that turned the rain on in the first place!

Muttley is a good appointment, I fully expect him to make us all eat our words.