Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

18 hours ago, K.T said:

Robinson is a good bit of business. It’ll be interesting to see McGhee go toe to toe with his apprentice. 

Not so much apprentice as the guy who was brought in to the club to "help" and then had his job a few weeks later when McGhee lost the plot completely. I'd like to think there is some needle there as that's what makes the Cinch go round and its just a shame that they won't both be on the touchline...

I'd quite like to see us go for a similar formation as the win against Hearts with the 3-5-2/5-3-2. Thought that if we use the same midfield three from Sunday it'll give us a good amount of legs in the middle with more of an outlet going forward, rather than leaving Mullen isolated and doing all the work himself up front.

Wouldn't want Fontaine anywhere near the back three after his goal causing cameo at Parkhead and if fit Legzdins would be straight back in for me. I'd go for:

Legzdins

McGhee - Sweeney - Rossi

McMullan - Anderson - Byrne - Mulligan - Kerr

Mullen-Rudden

15 minutes ago, EH6 DEE said:

I'd quite like to see us go for a similar formation as the win against Hearts with the 3-5-2/5-3-2. Thought that if we use the same midfield three from Sunday it'll give us a good amount of legs in the middle with more of an outlet going forward, rather than leaving Mullen isolated and doing all the work himself up front.

Wouldn't want Fontaine anywhere near the back three after his goal causing cameo at Parkhead and if fit Legzdins would be straight back in for me. I'd go for:

Legzdins

McGhee - Sweeney - Rossi

McMullan - Anderson - Byrne - Mulligan - Kerr

Mullen-Rudden

No Daley-Campbell 😮 he’s been a great signing 

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

No Daley-Campbell 😮 he’s been a great signing 

Very good point and totally agree.

I forgot about him, have done so since he had his red card ban - would put him on the right of the five.

Stick McMullen with Mullen but more sitting in behind since it'd be harsh to drop Mullen after his goal and general nuisance causing at the weekend.

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

2.30pm pitch inspection

The last one was postponed because of the weather, and I can see why they wouldn't want to postpone it twice, but if the wind is as bad on the East coast as it is over here, then the game will be a lottery.