Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

On 20/02/2022 at 17:54, Ludo*1 said:

Scott Brown.

Steven Naismith.

Jamie Langfield.

That seems to be the 3 most likely options to be in the St Mirren dugout in midweek.

Bold stuff to be slagging off Mark McGhee, as terrible an appointment as he is.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Indeed, it was disgusting.
But for the actual fans of a club to identify with a sectarian Protestant organisation that kick started the troubles in Northern Ireland ….. that’s a level of depravity that boggles the mind 
As a Catholic Dundee fan I'm telling you to stick your sectarian shit stirring shite in the sea where it belongs.

Dundee’s latest accounts.
Looks like your owners really need your club to stay in this league or dip in once again to bail you out.
I wonder how long they will continue with this joke club?
F4A89A15-556C-46A8-A7B3-09985E8A2FE8.thumb.jpeg.934591c0086f6fe27662176badc1cc87.jpeg
That's true for most teams in this league.

United took a huge hit in their latest accounts as well - a legacy from being in the Championship.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That's true for most teams in this league.

United took a huge hit in their latest accounts as well - a legacy from being in the Championship.

Not every club...

Chairman's Report After a very challenging year dealing with the impacts of COVID-19 your Board are able to report a modest loss of £45,191 before depreciation, Government grants and gain on investments. Given the restrictions placed on the Club, and everyone connected with it as a result of the pandemic, this is indeed a creditable performance. We want to place on record that this was only made possible by the loyalty and generosity of our Season Ticket Holders , Pay Per View Subscribers, Sponsors and fans.

22 hours ago, Crawford said:

To change the chat from this boring sectarianism bait, here's a picture of my cat. He just got neutered today and now he sits like a rabbit.

IMG_20220221_150620320_MP.jpg

Nice pussy m8,

Here’s a photo of mine. Despite the DAB coloured collar that Mrs Marbella Dee deems acceptable she is very much Derry’d out of her nut and will be meowing on the famous tomorrow night against the weegie zebras.

Thank you. 

20BDA8F5-C379-4E0E-AE4B-901AF7BBED89.jpeg