Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah Tam, I think we can both stay up this season.

Which would be as funny as f**k tbh.

56 minutes ago, Ric said:

That's got to hurt, Tam. I thought you'd go with the "both teams lose" post.

Although I hate every one of you c***s an exciting second half of the league would cheer me up no end. Nobody wants a side adrift at the bottom, that isn't entertaining. If we can have 4 or 5 teams absolutely shitting it every week that would be great.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Nobody wants a side adrift at the bottom..

Well nobody but you, I distinctly remember you absolutely dining out when we got separated at the bottom of the league! ;)

I take your point though, however a loss to Dundee won't stop them catching you.

Edited by Ric

36 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

'There's only one King Billy and that's Pirie.' was also belted out in the seventies.

Proof that we weren't sectarian.

Thank you.

Serously wtf. Once we sang a non-sectarian song, there's you proof. I'll bet some of your best friends are Catholics too.

6 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Serously wtf. Once we sang a non-sectarian song, there's you proof. I'll bet some of your best friends are Catholics too.

It's all a load of nonsense, just thought I'd throw my tuppence worth of nonsense into the mix.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

What I will say is neither Aberdeen or Dundee allow Orange marches through their city. 

Your central belt shitholes do

Thats all I have to say on sycophants 

Ummm,. two seconds on google comes up with this 

Orange marchers jeered on return to Aberdeen streets | HeraldScotland

•            

8 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

The ASC kicked the f**k out of an attempt at an orange March sometime in the early 2000's I believe.

That sounds awfully vague.

As it is, there is no legal reason to stop a parade going through your town purely down to it having religious connotations, and as someone has already posted Orange walks have happened in Aberdeen before.

Edit: It should be said, the whole sectarian accusation came from a Dundee fan, there is no evidence to back up such a claim. On the flip side, a section of their club's support certainly seems to lean to one side.

Edited by Ric