Dundee v St Mirren 23/2/22

10 minutes ago, K.T said:

Wait… so you’re actually okay with being old firm simps?

:lol:

Trying far too hard.

I prefer my team to be solvent, it means I don't need to tell everyone they aren't getting paid and all the local businesses get their money.

Imagine actually wanting your club to die rather than make some easy cash? What an absolute minter.

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

Trying far too hard.

I prefer my team to be solvent, it means I don't need to tell everyone they aren't getting paid and all the local businesses get their money.

Sorry, didn’t realise you were the St Mirren chairman. Hope you at least got a wee half and half scarf out the shop.

43 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

In all seriousness, I didn't know that Dundee have been been in Administration twice (so far).  

What a fucking shower of minters.

Thank you. 

Google suggested searches kindly help fill in the blanks for those unfamiliar with Dundee's history of chronic financial mismanagement.

Screenshot_20220220-204601.png

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Google suggested searches kindly help fill in the blanks for those unfamiliar with Dundee's history of chronic financial mismanagement.

Screenshot_20220220-204601.png

FFS Coventry Saint.

I used to like you.

You now however have a DAB c**t in your avatar.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Sorry, didn’t realise you were the St Mirren chairman. Hope you at least got a wee half and half scarf out the shop.

I presume you are too young to remember your club's spiral into financial demise. Other Dundee fans will remember, though, and not a single one would want to experience it again. Grown men crying outside Dens, workers being told they're out of a job, local businesses going without bills being paid. That's before you factor in the damage it did to you on the pitch.

So, sure, act all salty about it, but honestly, considering the context, you just sound like an idiot.

9 hours ago, Ric said:

I presume you are too young to remember your club's spiral into financial demise. Other Dundee fans will remember, though, and not a single one would want to experience it again. Grown men crying outside Dens, workers being told they're out of a job, local businesses going without bills being paid. That's before you factor in the damage it did to you on the pitch.

So, sure, act all salty about it, but honestly, considering the context, you just sound like an idiot.

Being a mediocre weegie team in the shadow of the old firm you’re used to bending over for your big team. Wouldn’t happen in Dundee at Dens or Tannadice though in any circumstances. 

53 minutes ago, K.T said:

Wouldn’t happen in Dundee at Dens or Tannadice though in any circumstances. 

You know a piss poor Dundee troll has lost it when the best they can do is compliment their bitter rivals in a desperate attempt to double down. Your ignorance is quite stunning too, as the OF regularly used local stadiums for reserve (when they happened) or U21 games. The fact you don't know this shows what a lack of understanding you have here.

But, no... carry on, keep pointing out how you would prefer your club to die, because I'm sure all the Dundee fans will totally agree with you!

What a fucking idiot you've been... 🙄