No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

Getting nervous about this one. QOS might get a bounce having punted their dud manager.

On the other hand our midfield are looking solid right now and we've had 2 excellent away results in our last two games.

I had a similar problem with getting tickets this morning. Got a payment confirmation email but no tickets. Phoned the club and they dealt with it efficiently, got the tickets in email during the call.

15 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’d imagine if they didn’t want people to attend they wouldn’t put tickets on sale at all.

Yes, more of a rhetorical question really.

It's a ridiculously unhelpful and rude way to treat people, even if we leave aside the stupidity of a commercial enterprise constructing barriers for those wishing to purchase the product.

The fact that it's not apparently working properly just compounds matters.  Totally unacceptable.  I thought our ticket purchasing arrangements for away fans would take some beating in terms of making people unwelcome, but this nonsense has managed it.

16 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

There is something about a payment problem on the SuperAyr thread.

Clearly in response to UK sanctions and the loss of the Champions League Final, mad bad Vlad (Putin) has tasked the KGB cyber hacking section with targeting the major UK "box office" events this weekend in order to disrupt and cause major frustrations to all sports fans .... so naturally the Big Burns DERBY was top of their list!

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's almost as if it would make more sense for the shop, or a similar outlet, to just sell tickets to people willing to pay to buy them. 

You can buy tickets at the shop/ticket office up to ko, I hope so anyway cos that's what I usually do.