No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

On 20/02/2022 at 18:43, pandarilla said:

Do you reckon most folk support the team from the town they moved to, or the team from the town they grew up in?

Unfortunately in this country far too many prefer to “support”  the team they associate with the religion they were randomly dropped into at birth………….      😡

His auld man was born near Dunnottar, between Stonehaven and Montrose.
Rabbie is a Mo fan
Apologies in advance for that

Montrose weren't even formed when he was alive but even he knew they were shit.

(Absolute stick-on Montrose pip us to 4th spot next season now).

This is a huge game for both teams. Willie Gibson will have QoS fired up for this one as it is their cup final. Hopefully, we put them to the sword and don't let the home support down after two excellent away wins.

Bully will know the importance of the game. I think we should stick with the team that started at Kilmarnock and Inverness. The bench is so much stronger which gives us good options.

Prediction 2 - 1 Ayr.

I'm quite nervous about this one - Queens clearly played a lot better under new manager last week who will have them right up for it again, and seem to have a bit of optimism at the moment dishing out some new deals etc.   Plus the fact we failed to beat either Morton or Dunfermline in similar home ties in the last 6 weeks or whatever.    

On the other hand, we will surely have taken some confidence from the last 2 games and youd expect the fans will be behind the team from the start which hasn't always been the case recently - first goal will be massive.   

Mon Ayr

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

On paper we should be sweeping away cannon fodder like Queens however we need to remember games against Ayr United are like cup finals to them and they’ll be right up for it. 

Hardly cannon fodder as Queens have a superior Head-to-Head record, especially at Palmerston.

Every game for Queens is a cup final until the end of the season and with Gibson and Murray gaining a draw against Arbroath last weekend I wouldn't count your chickens....

And the award for "Trying Far Too Hard" goes to:-

On paper we should be sweeping away cannon fodder like Queens however we need to remember games against Ayr United are like cup finals to them and they’ll be right up for it. 

And the award for "Trying Far Too Hard" goes to:-

Hardly cannon fodder as Queens have a superior Head-to-Head record, especially at Palmerston.
Every game for Queens is a cup final until the end of the season and with Gibson and Murray gaining a draw against Arbroath last weekend I wouldn't count your chickens....

And it still gets bites ffs.

8 minutes ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

The game is at Somerset.