No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Mentalist.

I've nothing against paying tax either. I wouldn't say it something I "want" to do though.

Depends what you view that you get in return I guess.  I'll not jump further in on a match thread. 

Spoiler

Not a derby. 

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I do.

If it was only one clear and above board tax, wouldn't be so bad but it's the bloody plethora of disguised, barely disguised and downright stealth taxes that grind you down. The total average tax burden % would horrify most folk if they were told it.

But aye, as Itzdrk says .... on with the thread proper. Apologies.

7 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

If it was only one clear and above board tax, wouldn't be so bad but it's the bloody plethora of disguised, barely disguised and downright stealth taxes that grind you down. The total average tax burden % would horrify most folk if they were told it.

But aye, as Itzdrk says .... on with the thread proper. Apologies.

Tax burden?

It's not as if there's no tax dividend.

1 hour ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

On to the football, just a friendly reminder for the people of Dumfries of the different time zones.  You’ll need to change the time on your watches when you arrive in Ayr after making the massively humongous  journey. From memory, you’ll have to forward the time by 20 yrs.

Oh the banter!

Really confident going into this game after the last 2 results and the last 4 performances, think bully will know 3 points and we could almost be guaranteed to be 9th at worst, going for a strong 3-0 win with Maxwell scoring against his old club and Adeloy coming off the bench with another swashbuckling cameo scoring two, Gibson also to get sent off for losing the plot when itzdrk laughs at him from the North Stand

3 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Really confident going into this game after the last 2 results and the last 4 performances, think bully will know 3 points and we could almost be guaranteed to be 9th at worst, going for a strong 3-0 win with Maxwell scoring against his old club and Adeloy coming off the bench with another swashbuckling cameo scoring two, Gibson also to get sent off for losing the plot when itzdrk laughs at him from the North Stand

Over to you it’s itzdrk. Make it happen. Just don’t upset him or you will be all over Twitter.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle