No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

• Homer Thompson changed the title to The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies
  • itzdrk changed the title to No a Derby Vs The Derby extravaganza to end all derbies

One of only three Saturday home games left for Ayr . Time for everyone to get along and cheer the team . Can’t wait for this one , definitely not a derby but quite an annoying bunch in an Airdrie sort of way ... 

Much better from us yesterday which at least gives us a bit of a hope of getting a result. Ayr have been comfortably the worst side I've watched in the division (excluding us) but they've clearly improved since that 3-0 game.

I'm hoping WG sets us up the same way as yesterday and takes the game to Ayr. Though I have a feeling from listening to his post-match interview it may be slightly different.

I'd be more than happy with a point but given our situation we obviously have to be looking for 3.

3 hours ago, HMIP said:

Excluding Kilmarnock, there are 3 other championship clubs that are closer to Ayr than Queens.

This is not a derby.

Works that way if your club is based in a town called Ayr...