PCA foreign avaliable players that could do a job in the Premier non EU nationals

9 hours ago, FrankChickens1 said:

To be fair, in some weird way, he is. 

A few weeks ago he was posting the same meaningless useless nonsense, but in club threads.

If this is what it takes to get him to stop doing that then I'm all for it. 

The other option to get him to stop potentially too risky from certain angles. 

Why should I stop what difference does it make to you?Honestly why can't people either just watch the player,or scroll over

Why feel the need to comment absolute bitchy drivel like this?

Better still find a player who isn't already up here and help the thread,but no all you all want to do is moan its pathetic 

3 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Why should I stop what difference does it make to you?Honestly why can't people either just watch the player,or scroll over

Why feel the need to comment absolute bitchy drivel like this?

Better still find a player who isn't already up here and help the thread,but no all you all want to do is moan its pathetic 

You are missing the point.

Nobody is engaging with you, it's just you posting links.

It's clear you have a passion for this sort of stuff, otherwise why continue to post it, but this sort of format will not get the best out of that. Ideally you want a blog format, a simple free wordpress site, where you provide space for the sort of detail that people want to know along with youtube links. It would allow you to properly organise those who you highlight, and provide tags, data, syndication links which is something you can't do here. All you have here are individual isolated posts, none of them containing any actual information other than perhaps the name.

The blog format would also allow you to put advertising on your page so you can turn a profit (albeit small) while also doing something you enjoy. In comparison, constantly posting youtube links here and trying to connect players with clubs without any justification is just you screaming into the void.

Am I stopping you posting here? Of course not, but you have to be pretty unaware if you don't realise why people are asking just wtf this thread is about.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

You are missing the point.

Nobody is engaging with you, it's just you posting links.

It's clear you have a passion for this sort of stuff, otherwise why continue to post it, but this sort of format will not get the best out of that. Ideally you want a blog format, a simple free wordpress site, where you provide space for the sort of detail that people want to know along with youtube links. It would allow you to properly organise those who you highlight, and provide tags, data, syndication links which is something you can't do here. All you have here are individual isolated posts, none of them containing any actual information other than perhaps the name.

The blog format would also allow you to put advertising on your page so you can turn a profit (albeit small) while also doing something you enjoy. In comparison, constantly posting youtube links here and trying to connect players with clubs without any justification is just you screaming into the void.

Am I stopping you posting here? Of course not, but you have to be pretty unaware if you don't realise why people are asking just wtf this thread is about.

I wasn't talking to you

I'm 47 blogs can f**k off

People that do heat maps and graphs can also do one

I will stick to what I'm doing thanks without your unsolicited advice 

And you haven't a scobby who I've been talking to on DM

Just now, General dissaray said:

I wasn't talking to you

I'm 47 blogs can f**k off

People that do heat maps and graphs can also do one

I will stick to what I'm doing thanks without your unsolicited advice 

And you haven't a scobby who I've been talking to on DM

Ok, so I tried to be nice as it's clear you aren't that clever and needed to have it spoon fed to you. If you want to continue to annoy people, expect them to push back.

As for the "guess who I'm talking to" is an interesting gambit considering you had spent time telling me you are unable to say who you are in contact with.

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

Ok, so I tried to be nice as it's clear you aren't that clever and needed to have it spoon fed to you. If you want to continue to annoy people, expect them to push back.

As for the "guess who I'm talking to" is an interesting gambit considering you had spent time telling me you are unable to say who you are in contact with.

I don't want to annoy anybody that is why I created my own page

But it doesn't matter cos people like you still pop up on it talking absolutel crap totally obsessed about what I'm doing

I was talking about in here not who is in my phone book and you just had nerve to say that I'm not cleaver 😅😅😅😅😃

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I was talking about in here not who is in my phone book and you just had nerve to say that I'm not cleaver 😅😅😅😅😃

You are a fantasist, a near 50yo living out the dream of being some talent spotter, who shows scant regard for the data and who trawls through transfermarkt looking for players out of contract then posting a youtube link. You then get angry at people asking why you are pointlessly screaming into this void, meanwhile creating aliases in order to generate some interest where there is frankly very little, if any.

Trust me, it's quite clear you aren't clever. That said being thick as mince is no reason not to post, so you just fill your boots.

Edited by Ric

1 minute ago, Ric said:

You are a fantasist, a near 50yo living out the dream of being some talent spotter, who shows scant regard for the data and who trawls through transfermarkt looking for players out of contract then posting a youtube link. You then get angry at people asking why you are pointlessly screaming into this void, meanwhile creating aliases in order to generate some interest where there is frankly very little, if any.

Trust me, it's quite clear you aren't clever. That said being thick as mince is no reason not to post, so you just fill your boots.

Oh the insults now about age and intelligence 

It's pie and bovril I'm not making any scout reports just now for a club or manager 

So why would I need to go in depth in analysis also I've not got any other user names

Your just raging cos I've not mentioned any players for St Mirren 

And there is a reason for that because your absolutely irelivent that is why I never even went on the manager page

Cos I'm not interested in your club or your chippy little side of hell that you call a town

Ric says no one is engaging with general disarray while engaging with general disarray.  😂

Remember Ric used to be a runner for a legal office in his own head so if you wish to start a new thread it would be courteous to run it by the boards esteemed legal mind.

Surely if folk don't want to read or post on general disarrays thread then the simple answer is not to read or post on it.

Place is full of monkeys who should put their phones down and concentrate on more rudimentary tools.

47 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Remember Ric used to be a runner for a legal office in his own head so if you wish to start a new thread it would be courteous to run it by the boards esteemed legal mind.

I mean you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, but... at least you tried.

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Why you being such a w**k to the guy?