The Mo v Clyde

I was standing behind the goal and had the perfect view of the penalty incident.  Yes it was a penalty, a weak one - yes -  but a penalty.  It may not be clear on the broadcasted coverage but definitely a penalty.

Anyone looking at it from behind can’t be sure if that hit Mcallisters arm or not, the referee has guessed which shouldn’t be happening. Should only give it if 100% sure. 

Lyons definitely stands on McAllister, whether he’s meant it or not is probably up for debate. 

Bad day at the office and 2 points dropped in my opinion.Soft pen and red card like what has been said before.We really need to be more ruthless in front of goal,play some good football at times but that won't win you the match of you can't score.Was impressed with 18 for Clyde to be fair....Good player!

I was a guest at this and enjoyed it - Montrose do the behind the scenes thing very well and make you feel welcome.

Before the game my brother and I found ourselves sharing the boardroom with no one else except Danny Lennon, who was banned from the touchline thus couldn't be with his players for 75mins before kick off.  Had a good chat with him about Goodwin, Goodwillie and various other topics.

As for the match - Mo were good in bursts, but over the piece Clyde deserved a point.  Two of the crosses Livingstone put in, including the goal, were top drawer.  Not sure if that is the norm for him?

Gardyne does look a level above, but as stated previously, trying to accommodate him effectively maybe has upset the Mo applecart a tad.  Reminds me of when the Dons signed James Maddison and he ended up being a sub a lot of the time for that very reason.

On 21/02/2022 at 12:14, tarapoa said:

I was a guest at this and enjoyed it - Montrose do the behind the scenes thing very well and make you feel welcome.

Before the game my brother and I found ourselves sharing the boardroom with no one else except Danny Lennon, who was banned from the touchline thus couldn't be with his players for 75mins before kick off.  Had a good chat with him about Goodwin, Goodwillie and various other topics.

As for the match - Mo were good in bursts, but over the piece Clyde deserved a point.  Two of the crosses Livingstone put in, including the goal, were top drawer.  Not sure if that is the norm for him?

Gardyne does look a level above, but as stated previously, trying to accommodate him effectively maybe has upset the Mo applecart a tad.  Reminds me of when the Dons signed James Maddison and he ended up being a sub a lot of the time for that very reason.

It would be interesting to hear Danny's views on what you talked about.

Does he want DGW back?