The Mo v Clyde

I’ll take a draw but that’s highly optimistic..anyone travelling to the game from a Clyde perspective I salute you…oh and nip into Chips and Things for a fish supper before the journey back down the road or a battered smoked sausage. Outstanding 

If we set up even remotely like last week then it’s another 0-5.

Need to have a full back at full back and Balatoni nowhere near the back 4. To much to ask Danny not to start his love child Jones but we can live in hope I suppose. A point would be an unbelievable result, either way it’s going to be a long afternoon.

Since Montrose got promoted they have progressively got better, and are now signing players like Michael Gardyne. 

Since we came up we have got progressively worse, and are too busy arguing that the home strip should be white tops black shorts red socks, and whether we should leave broadwood for about the 4th time in 10 years. 

Some difference, and I refuse to accept we can’t be doing the same as Montrose. 

1 hour ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

Managed to find it on website.  Link didnt work on firefox but managed to get it on chrome.

May regret being able to find out how to buy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

join the Club

3 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Line up is not bad but I’d have elsdon in there for sure and probably Cunningham too even if he’s not fully fit.

Think you'll see Cunningham replace Tade when he's done. Probably 15 minutes in !

Just elated that Balatoni is not there. TBH I'd be more comfortable with him sitting on the bus !!