St Mirren next permanent manager version 2022

With 3 points from the final 24 available at Motherwell, this is just the appointment the relegation battle needed. 

Finished 8th and 7th in the two full, completed seasons he had at Fir Park. Can see why those sort of lofty finishes would appeal to St Mirren. Tearing it up at Morecambe this season as well with 7 wins in 32 games. 

Least he's not costing a six-figure compensation fee though... 

Just now, Radford said:

With 3 points from the final 24 available at Motherwell, this is just the appointment the relegation battle needed. 

Finished 8th and 7th in the two full, completed seasons he had at Fir Park. Can see why those sort of lofty finishes would appeal to St Mirren. Tearing it up at Morecambe this season as well with 7 wins in 32 games. 

I mean fair play for giving it a try, but we were linked with Brown and Naismith, so... you know...

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

I've literally been sitting all day convincing myself why Stevie Naismith isn't going to be a bad thing and why he'll actually be a strong appointment. Leave us the fuck alone. :lol: 

Edited by djchapsticks

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

Mental, isn’t it. Scottish fitba’ eh? Next thing could be the team with the third biggest budget in the league appointing a bloke because his team are on a six or seven game decent run. 

49 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Fair enough

I'm sure I mind something about him bullying youth players 

From memory I think Motherwell put out a social media video about mental health and/or bullying and one of his former youth players commented on it saying Robbo was in fact a bully. Don't think anything came of it. There was also the altercation in Edinburgh with his bird, again nothing came of it in the end.

Would be a good appointment for St Mirren, I think. Probably won't have you playing tiki taka anytime soon but he was relatively successful with us and I doubt there's many Motherwell fans who aren't appreciative of the work he did.

9 minutes ago, Radford said:

Money in, money out...