St Mirren next permanent manager version 2022

The fucking Sun.

I appreciate you weren't posting that to promote them but they are working on the OF bingo machine, just pulling names out of the hat in an attempt to clickbait the fucking thick as mince OF fans.

The fucking Sun.
I appreciate you weren't posting that to promote them but they are working on the OF bingo machine, just pulling names out of the hat in an attempt to clickbait the fucking thick as mince OF fans.

I understand where you’re coming from but Robert Grieve knows what he’s talking about.

6 minutes ago, ulysses said:

I understand where you’re coming from but Robert Grieve knows what he’s talking about.

If he's getting his stuff published in the Sun then he clearly has very little self esteem.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

Anywhere taking bets on this yet?

McBookie had it up, first 4 bets were put on Scott Brown so they took it down again.

What an absolute shitshow this is. Hardly surprising though. Every time a job comes up in this league the list of names that pop up is horrific. 

At least we never sacked Goodwin when we did. These names would have made me livid. 

McBookie had it up, first 4 bets were put on Scott Brown so they took it down again.
What an absolute shitshow this is. Hardly surprising though. Every time a job comes up in this league the list of names that pop up is horrific. 
At least we never sacked Goodwin when we did. These names would have made me livid. 
That's tinpot as f**k from McBookie [emoji23]

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

When they open it back up I'm going to quickly put 4 separate bets on McPake to really make the saints shit themselves when odds are slashed.

The shitty tabloids are linking us with Brown, BROWN! Do you think the addition of McPake to the list will change the concern we have? In anything McPake would be an improvement on Brown as he at least has some experience, bad experience sure but experience none the less. Brown on the other hand has managed as many games as I've had dates with Summer Glau, and I can tell you neither of those figures are positive numbers.

After any run of bad results there’s always a divide between the knee jerk “this clown’s got to go now” and the more cautious people who respond with “But who could we, realistically, get, who’d be better?”

Sometimes the first set of people are right but not often

1 minute ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Jack Ross is surely the man?

You would think so, at least most would surely consider him the best of a bad bunch, although if he was genuinely keen I think the media would be reporting things differently.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

That's tinpot as f**k from McBookie emoji23.png

He mugged me right off when I said that and we eventually still appointed McGhee.

Scott Brown it is.

Edited by Ludo*1