St Mirren next permanent manager version 2022

1 minute ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

Could be. My recollection from my Well supporting mate was the altercation on North Bridge was captured in CCTV.  

Anyway I’m 100% certain Morecambe and Saints have carried out their due diligence.    

That’s where he caught up with her. He has lost a bit of pace.

1 hour ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Keith Jackson saying that a virtual interview is still scheduled to be happening with Scott Brown this evening but Robinson has been our number one choice since we knew Goodwin was away:

Jackson trying to peddle that the Record wasn't talking complete shite about Brown being in the running

1 minute ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Who is Fabrizio Romano? 

Very well connected journo. Has an outstanding track record of announcing signings before they are confirmed elsewhere.

Only tends to deal in top-tier clubs/players, which is why it was only ever a matter of time before he started reporting on Saints news.

As good an appointment as we could have hoped for. I for one did not want us to go down the no-experience route so the like of Brown and Naismith filled me with something less than enthusiasm.

As the Well fans have said his signing policy with them was a bit scattergun but he also brought players through their youth system which were sold on for around £5M and hopefully that's something we'll look forward to.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Very well connected journo. Has an outstanding track record of announcing signings before they are confirmed elsewhere.

Only tends to deal in top-tier clubs/players, which is why it was only ever a matter of time before he started reporting on Saints news.

Thank you.  I've never heard of him.  I see he has a few followers on the Twitter.