St Mirren next permanent manager version 2022

Solid appointment from the Saintees if this is true. Undoubtedly one of my favourite managers in my 25-odd years following Motherwell, and pretty successful at it too.
As others have said, it ran out of steam a bit at the end with a shocker of a summer window in 2019 but no surprises really. A bad window was bound to catch up with us eventually when he was having to rebuild virtually the full squad every summer.
Be interested to see if Lasley leaves us to join back up as his assistant. He’s not quite been demoted since Alexander and Lucketti came in but he’s certainly not as visible as he was before.

I’d echo what the other ‘Well fans have said. Robinson was a very good manager for us and although it all went a bit off the boil at the end, he wasn’t hounded out or sacked - just had enough I think. 

A good guy, not a w**k like some of the folk linked with the job. 

Can’t believe folk were daft enough to believe we were lining up Scott Brown or Stevie Naismith. 

I Said on the St Mirren thread that it didn’t feel right giving it to Jack Ross and I’m glad he’s rejected us tbh. I’ll be delighted if it’s Robinson.