St Mirren next permanent manager version 2022

Goody will no doubt be in red come the end of the day and he goes with my thanks but not so much good luck, maybe the after the Dons gig. Onto the next one which hopefully will be seen as a great opportunity seeing as we’re in a good position league and cup wise. 

Edited by Lola montez

Just now, Lola montez said:

Obviously the drama of who will be in charge of the Saints will have taken the shine off this game for us, fingers crossed Goody is in the dug out come 3 o’clock and get another step to cementing top 6. 

Caretaker team of Elvis & Ric fae’ P&B will see us right. 😎

In order:

1.  Jack Ross

2.  Blakey from On the Buses

3.  Trigger from Only Fools and Horses

4.  Pharaoh Ramesses III

5.  Walter the Softy from The Beano

6 to infinity: Literally everyone else alive or dead, then...

Still not Dick Fucking Campbell... 

Edited by Doctor Sanchez
Fingers like pigs tits.

9 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

In order:

1.  Jack Ross

2.  Blakey from On the Buses

3.  Trigger from Only Fools and Horses

4.  Pharaoh Ramesses III

5.  Walter the Softy from The Beano

6 to infinity: Literally everyone else alive or dead, then...

Still not Dick Fucking Campbell... 

Currently out of work, has contacts, off-the-radar wealth, deals very, very, well with interviews…

188FD322-D71B-4A28-ABA5-00CA747B2F32.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Doesn't sweat either.

Good point. Cool under pressure then. Likes bringing youth through as well. Also well versed in making balcony appearances. Ideal for when he’s at Paisley Town Hall holding up the Scottish Cup. Get him signed up.

Am I the only one who does not want Jack Ross back at the club. Before  he left he was selling himself to anyone who was interested, behind the clubs back allegedly. If that is true then we should look elsewhere. 
maybe it’s time to take a different route. Foreign coach with fresh ideas maybe?

1 hour ago, Lola montez said:

Goody will no doubt be in red come the end of the day and he goes with my thanks but not so much good luck, the the furture after the Dons gig. Onto the next one which hopefully will be seen as a great opportunity seeing as we’re in a good position league and cup wise. 

spider man premature ejaculation GIF

1 minute ago, CambieBud said:

Am I the only one who does not want Jack Ross back at the club. Before  he left he was selling himself to anyone who was interested, behind the clubs back allegedly. If that is true then we should look elsewhere. 
maybe it’s time to take a different route. Foreign coach with fresh ideas maybe?

That's football. Players, agents, managers etc are all at it - if you appoint anyone with a bit of ambition, they'll be putting out the feelers for big jobs.

I'd be happy enough with him back - he has proven he can do it before.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Caretaker team of Elvis & Ric fae’ P&B will see us right. 😎

I'll happily admit I'd make a dreadful manager, I hate lying to people and management (of any kind) involves you doing exactly that to get the best out of what you have.

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Good point. Cool under pressure then. Likes bringing youth through as well. Also well versed in making balcony appearances. Ideal for when he’s at Paisley Town Hall holding up the Scottish Cup. Get him signed up.

And is known to march his men to the top of the hill.

It makes a change seeing St Mirren managers performing well enough to do that - prior to JR, who was the last one to move on to better things?

Rae, Murray, Teale, Craig, Lennon, MacPherson, Coughlin, Hendrie, Fitzpatrick and Bone all sacked in my lifetime, JR and (I assume) Goodwin the only two who’ve taken ‘bigger’ jobs, Kearney moving back home through choice, and the ill-fated Stubbs experiment post-JR.

What a shitlist of managers we’ve had!