Peterhead v Airdrie

What is the likely impact of Storm Eunice etc before I decide travel? Are tickets Pay at the gate available? On the football I was impressed by the mobility of your new/young loan players but missing chances and a very dodgy Munro blindness let Dundee of the hook. A heavy windy pitch will not suit our playing style and I always like your Brown captain ( trying not to mix them up) so it will be close. I have gone for an Airdrie win but this is a hard trip, despite our recent good results in Peterhead. Hope I can get there.

48 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

What is the likely impact of Storm Eunice etc before I decide travel? Are tickets Pay at the gate available? On the football I was impressed by the mobility of your new/young loan players but missing chances and a very dodgy Munro blindness let Dundee of the hook. A heavy windy pitch will not suit our playing style and I always like your Brown captain ( trying not to mix them up) so it will be close. I have gone for an Airdrie win but this is a hard trip, despite our recent good results in Peterhead. Hope I can get there.

It's looking like a taps aff day in Peterhead on Saturday.  A balmy 4 degrees and light (for Peterhead) winds with gusts of up to 22 mph.

The weather forecast is good for Saturday with only a gentle breeze at kick-off time. Storm Eunice is expected to miss Aberdeenshire so no problems anticipated. Tickets can be bought at the stadium. Airdrie are the best team to have played at Balmoor this season so it will be a hard game for us once again. Enjoy the game but hopefully not the result.

12 hours ago, Blue-Toon said:

The weather forecast is good for Saturday with only a gentle breeze at kick-off time. Storm Eunice is expected to miss Aberdeenshire so no problems anticipated. Tickets can be bought at the stadium. Airdrie are the best team to have played at Balmoor this season so it will be a hard game for us once again. Enjoy the game but hopefully not the result.

Thanks for both bits of info. I suppose it will depend on the travel conditions on Saturday morning. Hard game all round I think . Best wishes.

If I let my heart rule my head then its 3 points to Airdrie..... HOWEVER, being more of a realist (slight pessimist even), I expect this to be a hell of a battle. its well within our grasp to turn in a great performance and score a few goals, but Peterhead looked a better team on Monday, than I've seen them this season so should be a good game in pretty ok conditions.  The pitch looked in decent nick as well for the time of year so one less thing to moan about!

2 hours ago, WeAllDreamOfATeamOfAndyRyans said:

Not exactly pay at the gate but you need to buy a ticket in the ticket office booth in the car park to get in, takes both cash and card. Enjoy the game palemoji1360.pngemoji815.png

Thank you kindly. As for the roads I’m by Forfar and they’re fine by me and guessing main roads to Peterhead will be likewise.

7 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

If I let my heart rule my head then its 3 points to Airdrie..... HOWEVER, being more of a realist (slight pessimist even), I expect this to be a hell of a battle. its well within our grasp to turn in a great performance and score a few goals, but Peterhead looked a better team on Monday, than I've seen them this season so should be a good game in pretty ok conditions.  The pitch looked in decent nick as well for the time of year so one less thing to moan about!

Agree there is a fair bit of expectation and entitlement going around our support at the moment,  we could easily drop points in this game, Peterhead  IMO are better than 9th probably there cup run has blunted the league form a little,    Airdrie just have to take one game at a time plenty still to happen this season , cove still heavy favourites at this time...

Can't make it today so I've decided the money that I would normally go on admissions to the game and something to eat, will be getting lumped on bet365 "Peterhead or draw" double chance match result at 2/3. 

Worth the £30 loss if we win or I can console myself with an extra £20 if we don't!

Guest Bluetoon

This is a big week for us. Airdrie today, Falkirk on Tuesday and Dumbarton next Saturday. Need 6 points from these games imo. Yes we have 2 games in hand, but those are both away at Falkirk and Queens Park.

59 minutes ago, Bluetoon said:

This is a big week for us. Airdrie today, Falkirk on Tuesday and Dumbarton next Saturday. Need 6 points from these games imo. Yes we have 2 games in hand, but those are both away at Falkirk and Queens Park.

Scoring a goal would be a big achievement, preferably one more than the opposition, as we will definitely concede!!

Guest Bluetoon
31 minutes ago, Balmoor Boy said:

Scoring a goal would be a big achievement, preferably one more than the opposition, as we will definitely concede!!

Aye seems like we like to give to opposition a goal start early on. Wouldn't be surprised if Airdrie score inside the first 15 minutes