St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian

9 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Pretty sure Booth's injured and think the returning players are Nadir and MOH. I have no doubt Brown will start as will Gordon and Crawford. Doesn't look like there's enough of that important Davidson trust yet for Bair. 

I think we'll see something like;

Parish

Brown  Cleary Gordon McCart Gallacher

Davidson         Butterfield

Crawford    May   Middleton          

Hoping that he will risk Ciftci though, we have to get time out him, and he was very good at Tynecastle.  

Our bench will be horrendous. 

If we had a tactically astute manager we could compensate for some of the injuries by switching to a 4-4-2. 

Parish

Brown   Cleary   Gordon   Gallacher

MOH(?)   Butterfield   Sang   Middleton

Bair      Ciftci/Hector-Ingram

I wouldn't be completely despondent if I saw this line up on Saturday. Sang is obviously an unknown quantity, but rumours suggest he's better in the midfield role. It means we wouldn't be playing Brown out of position either. I'd rather hand a debut to Hector-Ingram than see May start. 

28 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Snowing here in leafy Midlothian. ☃️

Gone from no snow to a blizzard and the road being g pure white in the last hour at McDiarmid. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gone from no snow to a blizzard and the road being g pure white in the last hour at McDiarmid. 

Yeah, just looking out the window and looking at the forecast, can't see this going ahead even if the USH has been on with Brown feeding the meter with McCann's transfer fee. 

What a shame.

The Derby was going to be an easy win for us against a dishevelled, rudderless Hibs. (Spoiler; we did not win). Then it was Rangers in the doldrums after a scudding off Celtic so albeit away but we had a chance…(spoiler; we did not win, in fact we took a scudding ourselves). Not to worry though as then it was Dundee at home who had won a single game since we played them previous (against Dumbarton) so that was an easy win. (Spoiler; we did not win but indeed got turned over after going ahead). Okay, we played out a boring a draw with Livi then CRUSHED them on pens…but these games where folk can’t see past a Hearts win are beginning to get on my tits tbqhwy.
Anyway, shree nil f**k these fermers and their weather.

12 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

The Derby was going to be an easy win for us against a dishevelled, rudderless Hibs. (Spoiler; we did not win). Then it was Rangers in the doldrums after a scudding off Celtic so albeit away but we had a chance…(spoiler; we did not win, in fact we took a scudding ourselves). Not to worry though as then it was Dundee at home who had won a single game since we played them previous (against Dumbarton) so that was an easy win. (Spoiler; we did not win but indeed got turned over after going ahead). Okay, we played out a boring a draw with Livi then CRUSHED them on pens…but these games where folk can’t see past a Hearts win are beginning to get on my tits tbqhwy.
Anyway, shree nil f**k these fermers and their weather.

Could you not have just said  hearts to win 3 nil would have saved reading the rest of that pish.

54 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Yeah, just looking out the window and looking at the forecast, can't see this going ahead even if the USH has been on with Brown feeding the meter with McCann's transfer fee. 

What a shame.

Yeah its chaos on the Crieff Road so can imagine what the pitch is like

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I think you'll find the only pish aspect was Levein signing an ancient striker with barely one functioning knee. Not sure what Hearts were expecting but I'm sure he's thankful or the pension top-up. 

You will not get much argument from me there, Levein lost the plot with that signing. Absolute pish and a Hibby to boot.

48 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

Absolutely no chance this will go ahead. Even if the snow clears quickly the pitch will be waterlogged and that’s before we think of getting fans in, road conditions etc

Aye would need it to stop pretty soon for there to be any chance, I'd have thought.

I didn't mind MacLean tbh. Was signed as cover and the first season he scored 7 goals which was fine and you could see he was intelligent. The bigger issue was why on earth we gave him a 2 year deal, and then we were forced to play him far more than expected due to injuries. He made 37 appearances in his first season which is mental.