Motherwell FC v Aberdeen FC Sat 19th Feb

2 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Really stupid goal to give away. And tbh I don't see us coming back from this. 

Van veen looks fucked up and is holding his shoulder constantly and it doesn't appear to be anyone elsse who could score.

It's us you're playing. Goodwin has only been in charge for 7 hours, don't think he'll have been able to make that much of a difference, tbh.

1 minute ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

I think you'd have said that that

Certainly the formation but the personnel changes are telling, for example it's classic Goodwin to push the experienced player back into defence, so Hayes dropping back to the LB berth, while Montgommery being pushed forward towards the wing (where I guess he'll look a bit lost). Glass, if I'm right was playing Montgomery in that LB position.

We havent been playing badly recently but the fact we are on course for 2 points from our last 7 games screams that we are having a nightmare (with the real nightmare coming next sunday).

Realistically all the teams we have played recently are either challenging or are within the top 6. If we can't beat any of these teams then how the he'll do we expect to finish in the top half.

We really need an early goal this second half or otherwise we will just collapse in the last 30. May be March will be our month.

Edited by Phillips455