Motherwell FC v Aberdeen FC Sat 19th Feb

Just now, Archie McSquackle said:

Van Veen is so much about extremes he's either going to be completely anonymous or raise the nonsense levels from last week and get sent off.

I can’t get my hopes up. Every time we play you I think he’s on the verge of getting sent off but he’s obviously smart enough to know how to play on the very margins. 

Not to mention making us look silly in a football sense. 

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Jim Goodwin the player certainly knew how to deal with wannabe hard men like that huddy Motherwell have up front. 

Elbows up, lads. 

Problem is that's exactly what Brown and then Gallacher tried over the past 2 games - it just encourages him. Better tactic is to let him make a couple of bad touches in the first 10 mins.

29 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Motherwell FC have shat it not opening the lower tier today.

It was after a request from Lewis Ferguson - he's still on the verge of tears after being verbally abused last week.

Just now, ZX1886 said:

Will Goodwin be next to take the South Stand walk of shame

I doubt it. I am still trying to work out if it is the St Mirren factor or the Jim Goodwin factor that meant they got so many dodgy decisions from refs against us. 

Granted we had a perfectly good goal chopped off in the 1st minute last week. Somehow I expect another howler to go against us today.