Motherwell vs Hibernian - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

We're set up for long ball tactics when our few success moving forward in the past few games was when we didn't employ long ball tactics.

Righhhtttttttttttttttt.

However I have an idea based on what I've seen of him and what he's said. Blatantly he wants to get to half time without conceding which has been our Achilles heel since December. Why we're set up like this and the forwards are instructed to work and try and sneak a counter. Woolery omitted does not fit this however.

Surely when we can't defend conceding all hope of possession and being outnumbered in midfield makes us more rather than less likely to concede though.

GA often identifies the problems - not hard - but in an attempt to fix them doubles down on what causes them and gets us into a cycle.

It's all the more remarkable given he admitted in a good run late last year that we became more proactive following a discussion with the players following the autumn bad run.

You look like a right twat being the guy on the communal forum insisting the opposition will win at a canter...but if Hibs win at a canter I will not be at all surprised.

6 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

I knew the production was going to be tinpot when I saw Jane Lewis fronting it but holy f**k.

The muppets were batshit mental, but the whole premise it was built on was the first puzzler.

Who before today has ever thought Motherwell and Hibs have a “sibling rivalry”?

I wish I’d been a fly on the wall in the meeting where this was dreamed up.  

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Van Veen or Porteous to be the first red card? I’ll go Van Veen.

Porteous to fake a head injury and get VV sent off. Porteous to then be sent off in the second half, when the referee realises what happened and tries to even it out.