Motherwell vs Hibernian - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

Hibs better in the first half, Motherwell the second. Not much between the teams over the 90 minutes. 2 good goals from Melkerson.

The universal truth that Collum is a terrible referee holds for another game. That he is considered our "top" official is a sad indictment of Scottish officials.

My favourite decision: having watched Macey not be able to take goal kicks for at least half an hour, Porteous take them all, he books Macey for time wasting for not taking a goal kick in injury time. [emoji1751]

No wonder Macey was raging with him.

Being in the hat is all that matters so fair play to Hibs but I though we were by far the better team in the second half and you’d never have known we were the team with 10 men. A bit annoyed we didn’t get an equaliser but it was always gonna be an uphill battle.
I’m a bit more positive we might actually win a game before the end of the season now if we show that level of fight and effort.

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Shaun The Sheep Dancing GIF by Aardman Animations

I’m not one to hold grudges, but I’ve never forgiven Hibs for taking away Aberdeen’s opportunity to become the first British club to win the European Cup in season 1955/56 by stealing our rightful place in the competition.

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m not one to hold grudges, but I’ve never forgiven Hibs for taking away Aberdeen’s opportunity to become the first British club to win the European Cup in season 1955/56 by stealing our rightful place in the competition.

Its not all bad, you can still look forward to seeing us get pumped in the semi final.