Motherwell vs Hibernian - Scottish Cup Quarter Final

Haha aye just Motherwell fans, according to the email from the club this afternoon anyway. Same though, expected a poor turnout. Sounds like it'll be a smashing crowd though! 
Thanks for the response [emoji106]. I didn't think we'd have only sold a thousand but surprised we were nearly at 5000.

I didn't think I would say this after last week but I'm actually looking forward to this. Might be a combination of watching a cracking game last night and knowing there's going to be a good crowd at it.

Is that a 5-2-3?!
We completely bypassed the midfield with 3 in there over the last few weeks so playing with a 2 probably won’t matter too much as the balls sails over their heads. This is going to be grim.

On 05/03/2022 at 20:24, fat_tony said:

Might be worth just starting this one at the penalty shootout.

Been away for a week and had almost (not quite.......) weaned myself off the misery of watching Hibs this season.

Found out the other day Nisbet is out for up to 9 months, so we are relying on our new Norwegian laddie, fml

Our injuries are horrendous, but our recruitment has been worse.

Pens will be our aim from the KO m9......

So a 4-3-3 With Lamie again at left back and McGinley as a left midfielder

or a 5-2-3 midfield bypass

or a 3-2-2-3 ..... erm ....... experiment?

I can only think Woolery is an impact sub, Slattery benched again. Lets try and look at positives however, SOD and Goss also benched.

He's missing O'Hara, Woolery and Slattery from our best team on paper.

Not much to excite in the prospect of midfield to attack options.

Reeks of long ball.

Edited by Kapowzer

That Motherwell team is an absolute riot but fair play to the tombola approach that continues to dumbfound everyone, including the players no doubt.

If it goes wrong today, as I suspect it will, at least there will be a decent crowd to let them know exactly what we think. 

Edited by Allroy for Prez