Dundee V Rangers

johnnydun

20 minutes ago, The Master said:

Season ticket seats are greyed-out, but with no guarantee the usual occupant has bought a ticket. 

Really? I thought they were just on general sale because the season tickets don't count for this one.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Really? I thought they were just on general sale because the season tickets don't count for this one.

Season tickets don’t count, but it’s always been the case that season ticket seats are kept back for at least a limited time to allow holders to buy a ticket for where they usually sit.

I assume they’re being kept for the full duration because they don’t anticipate selling all the non-ST seats. 

18 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Should've just put everyone in the Derry, and give the glory hunting hordes the rest of it. St Johnstone esq, but f**k it.

As much as it pains me to say it I think that’s the way forward.  No point in knocking back 2,000 ish x £30 ish when we will need all the money we can to pay off some of McPake’s duds so that any new manager can bring in his own players.  Not a nice thought but that’s the reality we face.

On a side note, I’m going main stand for this match.  A definite sign I’m getting auld 🤣

17 hours ago, The Master said:

Season tickets don’t count, but it’s always been the case that season ticket seats are kept back for at least a limited time to allow holders to buy a ticket for where they usually sit.

I assume they’re being kept for the full duration because they don’t anticipate selling all the non-ST seats. 

I was in the shop earlier picking up a couple of tickets. I got my usual seats, the lassie said that as I was a ST holder they were reserved for me

No goalies, no forwards, no manager, no Adam, worst defence in the league even if our best are all available and healthy means the chances are between slim and none for a Dee win... and slim just left town.

With all the built in advantages that Sevco also have when added to the above it would be an embarrassment for them if they don't win by 6 goals, imo.

Edited by CanadianDee

38 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

No goalies, no forwards, no manager, no Adam, worst defence in the league even if our best are all available and healthy means the chances are between slim and none for a Dee win... and slim just left town.

With all the built in advantages that Sevco also have when added to the above it would be an embarrassment for them if they don't win by 6 goals, imo.

When do you think Rangers will get their first penalty? 

16 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

When do you think Rangers will get their first penalty? 

Our defenders are rarely close enough to the opposition in the box to worry about giving away a penalty. 😡

Captain Kirk has seen less space than Morelos is likely to find in our box today.

Just now, Denspark1893 said:

Nae Chance we are getting anywhere near Hampden

If we were to win today I would drive  from Bournemouth to Dundee and kiss McGhee's hairy arse

If that kiss was televised, I might be tempted to sacrifice the cup to concentrate on the league and Europe.... 

(No tongues ffs...)

Surprisingly strong line up. Thought we would see McCann start and Morelos get a break. 
Aaron Ramsay actually starting! Inb4 he picks up a knock and is out for the rest of the season...
Interesting lineup for you.

3 at the back (Goldson, Sands, Helander) with Kent playing off Morelos?

Can't see any other way 4 CM's play together.

Ramsey at RW would be a laugh though, if that's the plan. [emoji1787]