🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v Ayr Unytyd ⚪ ⚫

6 hours ago, mugen_power said:

I can almost see the argument that Adeloye isn't a good player...its more that he has the positional sense to play above this level but the game is behind where he thinks it should be. His skill and finishing are fine, but its as if he's one move ahead and no one else can see what he's thinking

Big hardworking strikers that get 7 or 8 goals a season are fairly easy to find , most teams in the Championship have one . Natural finishers like Tomi who in the correct environment can score in or around 20 goals a season are much harder to find . In over 20 years we have only had a few , Walker , Hurst , Annand and of course LS .  Tomi will have plenty of clubs after his signature in the summer . Some will already be whispering in his ear . Ian McCall for one . The Jags are now the dark horses to put a late title challenge , they may have Premiership gold to offer in May . From our point of view we really need to do everything we can to keep Tomi , that also goes for the three on loan midfielders, should they become available... Over to you Mr Smith ...

2 minutes ago, North British said:

Big hardworking strikers that get 7 or 8 goals a season are fairly easy to find , most teams in the Championship have one . Natural finishers like Tomi who in the correct environment can score in or around 20 goals a season are much harder to find . In over 20 years we have only had a few , Walker , Hurst , Annand and of course LS .  Tomi will have plenty of clubs after his signature in the summer . Some will already be whispering in his ear . Ian McCall for one . The Jags are now the dark horses to put a late title challenge , they may have Premiership gold to offer in May . From our point of view we really need to do everything we can to keep Tomi , that also goes for the three on loan midfielders, should they become available... Over to you Mr Smith ...

would agree with this but can't see it with their minefield of a pitch.

That was a great inswinging corner from McInroy, something we've not had all season. What a signing he has been so far.

It might go horribly wrong on Saturday but then with this revitalised team I'd expect them to correct things with a win up at Kirkcaldy.

Attendance "1850". Must be great being able to afford a season ticket but never bother going.

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

I don't know why we've taken to copying Ross County and completely making up our attendances.

I also don't know why so many ST holders are staying away just now. Maybe it's COVID. Maybe it's the run of form we are on. But it feels really depressing right now at TCS.

Edited by RiG

51 minutes ago, RiG said:

I don't know why we've taken to copying Ross County and completely making up our attendances.

I also don't know why so many ST holders are staying away just now. Maybe it's COVID. Maybe it's the run of form we are on. But it feels really depressing right now at TCS.

Shite games might have something to do with it, no?

Free streaming for ST holders in their warm house instead of freezing watching shite might be another cause.

Then again maybe they have seen enough so far this season and voted by not turning up, the team needs to improve drastically and/or the manager needs to go home.

Edited by SandyCromarty

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Free streaming for ST holders in their warm house instead of freezing watching shite might be another cause.

Then again maybe they have seen enough so far this season and voted by not turning up, the team needs to improve drastically and/or the manager needs to go home.

Absolutely. I can totally see why nobody wants to turn up to watch the games. I’ve thought about staying at home and watching it on the tv the last few weeks as well.

19 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I did mention our pish run of form and that will definitely be causing folk to stay away but we've dropped to below (or at best close to ) four figures. That's really depressing. The days of getting 4,000 odd along to games on a regular basis seems to far away.