🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v Ayr Unytyd ⚪ ⚫

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Itzdrk spending the afternoon round at Roxannesmans house doing a photoshop masterclass? 

OG photoshopper here, he is my protege. 

Edited by itzdrk

Well well well , what have we here ? 

Super Ayr are no world beaters but we are making huge progress . The off field appointments have been off the scale superb. . Hopefully we get a good crowd in next week , the playing squad deserve it . QoS will not role over , no way . However we should be confident and really should eliminate 10th place .... what a couple of away wins , cheers Bully ! Getting pissed is the only option now ....

53 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Pearson has been our one good player. Why’s Dodds taken him off?

His end game was poor, through on the goal from the right and gives the ball away, lost the ball a few times, I know he looks good with his wee tricks and footwork but he doesn't capitalise on them and gets bogged down or dispossessed.

Edited by SandyCromarty

9 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Jeezo your sitting third in the table. I appreciate results haven’t gone for you recently but asking for a change of manager is a bit extreme 

We've been abysmal since DECEMBER so we've every fucking right to demand sackings, poor Foran and Tommy Wright got sacked for less. 

51 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Jeezo your sitting third in the table. I appreciate results haven’t gone for you recently but asking for a change of manager is a bit extreme 

Nah, he is absolutely right. This isn’t just a recent blip in form. We’ve won 4 in the last 19, no wins in the last 9. A great start to the season, where we still didn’t play well, is making it look a lot better from the outside than it actually is.

I appreciate what you are saying but if you watched us week in week out you’d understand. He’s completely out of his depth. He just sends out 11 players and hopes for the best. We have no game plan or tactical style of play. Totally hopeless.

51 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Nah, he is absolutely right. This isn’t just a recent blip in form. We’ve won 4 in the last 19, no wins in the last 9. A great start to the season, where we still didn’t play well, is making it look a lot better from the outside than it actually is.

I appreciate what you are saying but if you watched us week in week out you’d understand. He’s completely out of his depth. He just sends out 11 players and hopes for the best. We have no game plan or tactical style of play. Totally hopeless.

You can tell how good a manager is by how they react to their team going behind.  Dodds seems to go into a complete panic - the throwing-on-every-attacker-we-have routine is like something a 16 year old playing Football Manager would do.  

Edited by Highland Capital