10 years since old rangers admin

Unfortunately the reincarnation ensured the zombie fans came back uglier and more bigoted than before.

Despite having had the second highest budget in those ten years they have only managed 1 major trophy.

I look forward to the latest version going the same way. History has a weird way of repeating itself.

If only to hear these words again….

”The big hoose must stay open!”

13 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Unfortunately the reincarnation ensured the zombie fans came back uglier and more bigoted than before.

Despite having had the second highest budget in those ten years they have only managed 1 major trophy.

I look forward to the latest version going the same way. History has a weird way of repeating itself.

If only to hear these words again….

”The big hoose must stay open!”

The man who coined that is in the big hoos in the sky, now. Need a new soundbite and speaker next time.

3 minutes ago, coprolite said:

My favourite was the guy with the mullet going "families.... Waaaah" 

I preferred the big fat thumb man "the big hoose must stay open". Or the big daft guy playing "We Don't Do Walking Away" on his kid's keyboard.

So many magical moments to choose from.

2 minutes ago, The Marly said:

"Worried, very worried".

It was a fucking football club ya daftie.  What a strange thing to be worried about. 

To be fair, I was worried when it was Hearts too. If more folk had been worried when it was Rangers, then maybe they would have survived administration and not been liquidated.

I remember the day well actually.
I was working in a house in Perth, I was at the time serving an apprenticeship in joinery and was tasked with insulating a loft extension with another apprentice.

The 2 of us nipped into the loft with a radio and we’re discussing the impending financial crisis at Rangers in the way you’d expect 2 19 year olds with no brains too. However the radio was on Radio 1, and we missed the announcement. My boss put his head up to tell us it was break time and asked if we’d heard the news about Rangers.

I almost fell through the loft howling with laughter, came straight on here to a sight of absolute fucking chaos, made only better by the one Rangers fan on sight bursting into tears screaming that “it’s no fair”.

I went home that night in absolute fits of laughter at all the Perth glory hunters in blue having a meltdown.

25 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

If more folk had been worried when it was Rangers, then maybe they would have survived administration and not been liquidated.

That is quite a large myth. To suggest there wasn't enough people worried enough to do something is disingenuous. The circumstances surrounding both clubs were vastly different and as your "run of the mill" fan, there is pretty much nothing I could've done that would've avoided anything that happened.