Queen of the South's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be QotS's next permanent manager?  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He’s probably the best player in just about every outfield position, which speaks volumes. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was the best goalkeeper in the squad as well.

Aye I'm kind of hoping he plays himself upfront on Saturday if I'm being honest.

Thing is we have this managerial merry go round in Scottish Football, same old names pop up or are put forward, Wright, McIntyre, Hopkins, Duffy, McCann, Kettlewell, Grant, McGee, Chisholm, Robertson etc etc etc, most of them get a turn, last six months to a year and then jump back on the merry go round until the next job.

We really need to shut this jobs for the boys fiasco down and bring in fresh young managerial blood at our level.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Enjoy it while it lasts brother. When McGregor is gone you’ll be yo-yo’ing between The Championship and League One. County’s natural level. 

I've nothing against the County fans, but it's hard to disagree with this .... without McGregor's bucks they'd be operating a tier down.

23 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

I've nothing against the County fans, but it's hard to disagree with this .... without McGregor's bucks they'd be operating a tier down.

At least a tier down.

5 hours ago, Sonam said:

In yer dreams, hehe. ICT going for promotion, still a good chance and crowds pathetic really. Where is the enthusiasm, many fans staying away. Also hear the football on show been some of the worst ever. It's ICT that are sinking I'm afraid, League 1 next season I reckon.

Your manager is a literal racist; it's impossible to sink any further than that

Thing is we have this managerial merry go round in Scottish Football, same old names pop up or are put forward, Wright, McIntyre, Hopkins, Duffy, McCann, Kettlewell, Grant, McGee, Chisholm, Robertson etc etc etc, most of them get a turn, last six months to a year and then jump back on the merry go round until the next job.
We really need to shut this jobs for the boys fiasco down and bring in fresh young managerial blood at our level.

Yes, its time that up and coming young coaches like Martin Rennie, Lee Bullen, Steven Glass, Dougie Imrie, Tam Courts, Sean Maloney, etc, got their chance instead of the same old faces. Wait a minute!

20 hours ago, Sonam said:

We had a strong Dundee United team, bigger budget than us and won league comfortably, was glorious :)

ICT this season fairly messing it up, probably best chance of promotion this year in a long while. Against a very poor Killie side, but looks like it's not happening. Mackay decent striker still I reckon. Gardyne would have got ICT promoted, surprised he got kicked out of club. Season ruining by the sounds of it. 

Ross County this season 6 wins in 26 games

With more defeats likely.

People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones.

Apologies to Queens fans for an off thread post.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ross County this season 6 wins in 26 games

With more defeats likely.

People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones.

Apologies to Queens fans for an off thread post.

Maybe because we are in a better league, hehe. We have Cerltic/Rangers etc to play against while you have Killie and can't fill your stadium in any of these. Dwindling support for awful football on show. 

6 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Maybe because we are in a better league, hehe. We have Cerltic/Rangers etc to play against while you have Killie and can't fill your stadium in any of these. Dwindling support for awful football on show. 

Your manager's a racist

20 hours ago, Sonam said:

In yer dreams, hehe. ICT going for promotion, still a good chance and crowds pathetic really. Where is the enthusiasm, many fans staying away. Also hear the football on show been some of the worst ever. It's ICT that are sinking I'm afraid, League 1 next season I reckon.

25 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Mods, please.

We had a strong Dundee United team, bigger budget than us and won league comfortably, was glorious [emoji4]
ICT this season fairly messing it up, probably best chance of promotion this year in a long while. Against a very poor Killie side, but looks like it's not happening. Mackay decent striker still I reckon. Gardyne would have got ICT promoted, surprised he got kicked out of club. Season ruining by the sounds of it. 
You say that but he's hardly producing Messi-esque form in the league below.

Gardyne was doing the business for ICT until it all kicked off, very handy sub to bring on as well. Definitely a player to have in team for those play offs. Sounds like personal issues affecting him at Montrose. Don't know all the background. 

Anyhow, hope Queens get decent manager in, always had a soft spot for them. Staying up still possible, especially if immediate new manager bounce. 

1 hour ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Your manager's a racist

I would check your facts. The investigation did not lead to him being charged. He admitted himself that some of his messages were not his proudest moment and were not of highest standard.

#Foreverinourshadow

I would check your facts. The investigation did not lead to him being charged. He admitted himself that some of his messages were not his proudest moment and were not of highest standard.
#Foreverinourshadow

He’s a racist mate.

13 minutes ago, Lowrie83 said:

#Foreverinourshadow

"Not his proudest moment"

mackay-texts.jpg

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

"Not his proudest moment"

That's the way Malkmus, like some others on here continually repeat the racist language used, forever more to point score. I personally forgive Malky for his past mistakes (as I try to do with all others), that is my per perogative. However, by continually quoting language from years back you are influencing young people on here now. Move on, I find this as bad as the original words used in the first place, quote, re-quote. Moral superiority, it stinks

19 minutes ago, Sonam said:

That's the way Malkmus, like some others on here continually repeat the racist language used, forever more to point score. I personally forgive Malky for his past mistakes (as I try to do with all others), that is my per perogative. However, by continually quoting language from years back you are influencing young people on here now. Move on, I find this as bad as the original words used in the first place, quote, re-quote. Moral superiority, it stinks

State of this. Mason by name, mason by nature.

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

State of this. Mason by name, mason by nature.

Bringing sectarianism into now, another form of racism. Ironic really. Never used to happen with ICT /Caley / Thistle fans in past. Changed days, sad really