Queen of the South's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be QotS's next permanent manager?  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There’s at least 6 names on there who there is absolutely no chance of them being in the running for one reason or another 

Wright, McCann, Duffy, Hopkin, Thomson, Bartley and likely O Dea 

Edited by Finlay21

I reckon it’ll be Gibson until the summer at least. If go down then I could see them just sticking with him as they won’t be favourites for League 1 and might give him a year to bed in properly.

If they do happen to hire someone before the summer then it’ll be someone like McIntyre or Duffy.

I’m hoping that the Cinch Gods see fit to make Hopkin rock up down there.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I reckon it’ll be Gibson until the summer at least. If go down then I could see them just sticking with him as they won’t be favourites for League 1 and might give him a year to bed in properly.

If they do happen to hire someone before the summer then it’ll be someone like McIntyre or Duffy.

I’m hoping that the Cinch Gods see fit to make Hopkin rock up down there.

I hope even our Board have noticed that Duffy, Hopkin and Grant have been failures around the bottom end of the Championship this season and steer well clear. Even WHEN we drop a division they're not the type I'd want. Gus got us relegated before so I doubt he'd be approached, or would even be interested come to that.