Doonhamers vs. Red Lichties

10 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

Nicky Low and Jack Hamilton both missing from the squad and Gold in the starting 11.

We really need to be involving Bobby Linn in these games.

This is going to be a very hard match.

Missing Ex Queens lads giving us a bit of a  chance here. 

Interesting that it's not just QoS fans attending Gayfield who complain and that it actually works both ways - picking up my tickets and a lady with a walking stick asks the guy at the booth "Is there any way for away fans to get to their seats without having to walk ALL the way around? I'm in agony". I left before the conversation finished but her passive aggressive tone made me almost laugh out loud. I love the idea she's managed to travel all the way here but the last wee bit is too far for her. I had to hold my tongue from asking if she'd like the stand brought closer to her [emoji38]

I’m hearing that Jack has been I’llso that explains him being out. However I just wish we’d subbed Low and C Hamilton early last week. It was a pretty meaningless game in the grand scheme of things and I think we would all rather have had a fully fit squad today. Some guys really need to step up big time today.

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Interesting that it's not just QoS fans attending Gayfield who complain and that it actually works both ways - picking up my tickets and a lady with a walking stick asks the guy at the booth "Is there any way for away fans to get to their seats without having to walk ALL the way around? I'm in agony". I left before the conversation finished but her passive aggressive tone made me almost laugh out loud. I love the idea she's managed to travel all the way here but the last wee bit is too far for her. I had to hold my tongue from asking if she'd like the stand brought closer to her emoji38.png

You heartless bugger - you should have carried her to her seat 😆

31 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Interesting that it's not just QoS fans attending Gayfield who complain and that it actually works both ways - picking up my tickets and a lady with a walking stick asks the guy at the booth "Is there any way for away fans to get to their seats without having to walk ALL the way around? I'm in agony". I left before the conversation finished but her passive aggressive tone made me almost laugh out loud. I love the idea she's managed to travel all the way here but the last wee bit is too far for her. I had to hold my tongue from asking if she'd like the stand brought closer to her emoji38.png

Cringeworthy post.