Aberdeen's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Aberdeen's next permanent manager?   

268 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Only had permission to speak today. Goodwin will weigh up everything for a few days then make a decision.

As I just wrote in the St. Mirren thread - if he's not in Livingston tomorrow, is that not confirmation he's away?

Another one (probably be best for pre-match with the Pet Shop Boys version playing over the tannoy to keep everytime in time)

(Left side of Red Shed) When I look back upon my life, it's always with a sense of shame

(Right side of Red Shed) Cormack never takes the blame

(Left side of Shed) For everything we long to do, no matter when or where or who, Has one thing in common too

(All of stadium) Jim Goodwin

Looks like its a done deal.

I'll be delighted if thats the case. I think he'll do really well with Aberdeen and may even bring the cup success that we all desperately crave.

He's done well with St Mirren and was unlucky not to finish in the top 6 last season.

I wanted him to replace McInnes last season however..... it looks like he's here now.

Jack Ross would b a decent replacement for St Mirren.

4 minutes ago, elvis said:

He starts immediately will be in there dug out tomorrow and we got 250grand this from spfltalk site .

I wouldn't worry mate

Jim Goodwin will not leave St Mirren at this time . Negotiat wages , experience from interviews.  Whatever Jim will be St Mirren manager till at least the end of the season. Put your money on it.

this from pieandbovril site.

3 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

FAO The Red Shed

Here is a song you should try at Goodwin's first match

(Left side of Red Shed) We love you Jimbo, we do.
(Right side of Red Shed) We love you Goodwin, we do.
(Both sides of Red Shed) We love you Jimbo, we do.
Oh Jimbo Goodwin we love you.

Wilkos delivers yet again.

👏

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Wilkos delivers yet again.

👏

I like the idea of the Aberdeen fans call and response singing Wilko’s Grammy award-winning ditties though. Personally, I’d go for…

’We sacked Glass, let’s all cheer’

’Who’s replacing Goodwin, this time next year’.

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I like the idea of the Aberdeen fans call and response singing Wilko’s Grammy award-winning ditties though. Personally, I’d go for…

Noted.

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

What’s the matter with an old, old favourite of mine, “you’re gonna get your f*ck*ng heads kicked in”? Maybe not many on here will remember that one. The Rangers support at Hampden could always be relied to sing that when we played them there.